Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy: P.B. & Cookies Reviews

Vanilla with chocolate sandwich cookies and crunchy peanut butter swirls. No, you’re not dreaming…it really is Non-Dairy! All of Ben & Jerry’s non-dairy flavours are made with certified vegan ingredients and Fairtrade certified sugar, cocoa, and vanilla. It’s all wrapped up in responsibly sourced packaging to have as little impact on our planet as possible.

For more information, visit Ben & Jerry's
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 15, 2017

Excellent alternative

I received this from chickadvisor to try and review.
    This is an excellent non dairy alternative, I'm not lactose intolerant or anything but I thought it was really good. You could tell there was a difference than the usual b&j;, but nothing in a bad way. I'd unlikely purchase this at regular price but would consider it when it's on sale!

June 15, 2017

I really enjoyed this so much as it was a great treat after working hard and nice and filling, I feel they make the best and am sure they will keep on improving.

June 14, 2017

Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy PB & Cookies

I got to try the Ben & Jerry's non-dairy dessert in the PB & Cookies flavour for free from the ChickAdvisor review club. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised because I had tried another flavour (coffee) from the non-dairy line before this one and I didn't really like it. The PB & Cookies, on the other hand, was really yummy. It has a good balance of peanut butter so that the flavour isn't too overwhelming. The only thing I was missing was the creaminess that I love from other ice-creams/frozen desserts. With that being said, taking into account that this product does not have any dairy in it, it still managed to have a bit of creaminess in it, which is impressive. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes peanut butter and cookies and doesn't mind their frozen dessert being less creamy.

June 13, 2017

I would buy this again as a great dairy free ice cream

This was a great product, I probably never would have bought it without trying it first. I am glad I got to test it it tastes great for a dairy free alternative.

June 13, 2017

A treat for my lactose intolerant friends

After reading some of you ladies' reviews, decided to buy a tub of this for my fri nods who visit with special dietary needs. Well, of course, I had to try it first ;-). I am so pleased with the flavour...I would never guess it is a dairy free treat, and it is full of surprising chunks of flavour. Definitely something that I would be proud to offer as a treat to anyone visiting on these hot afternoons!

June 13, 2017

This ice cream is healthy but I don't like the taste, maybe I'm used in eating ice cream with milk or sugar on it. I will buy the other flavours thou maybe it will give justice to its flavour. If you are a vegan then difinitely this product suits you well.

June 12, 2017

the taste was great i couldn't tell it was non dairy, i think the price is good too, great alternative for the lactose intolerants and vegetarians. I wouldve rather have cookie dough flavored

June 12, 2017

Great taste definitely didn't taste dairy free

It took me quite a while to find a store that sold this product....but after weeks of searching I finally found it st the superstore. I tried the coffee flavor and if you're a fan of the coffee flavor then you'll love It! I unfortunately won't purchase again but only because it's made with pea protein and I have an intolerance to peas:(

2.7/5

Pretty good but I like regular B&J;'s instead

Was very excited to get this tester. Split it with my hubby. We both liked it but if we had a choice between regular Ben and Jerry's and this we'd pick regular.

June 12, 2017

I would buy this product again & again

J'ai beaucoup le goût, la texture et la consistance. Je prévois essayer d'autres saveurs. Je vous conseille de l'essayer, vous allez l'adorer.
    L'essayer, c'est l'adopter !