Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy: P.B. & Cookies Reviews

Vanilla with chocolate sandwich cookies and crunchy peanut butter swirls. No, you’re not dreaming…it really is Non-Dairy! All of Ben & Jerry’s non-dairy flavours are made with certified vegan ingredients and Fairtrade certified sugar, cocoa, and vanilla. It’s all wrapped up in responsibly sourced packaging to have as little impact on our planet as possible.

For more information, visit Ben & Jerry's
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Yummylicious.

We always buy Ben & Jerry ice creams. This flavor is the best, so yummy worth the price. I will buy again and again. Suitable for all season all year long.

2.2/5

Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy: PB & Cookies

I was excited to try the Non-Dairy Ice Cream because I absolutely LOVE ice cream and wanted a healthier options. The little sleeve and spoon were super cute to go along with it.

My husband and I both didn't really like the flavour. It was OK but a little bland tasting. I also thought it was a bit chalky and definitely not as creamy as I was hoping for. I wouldn't try this again.

June 19, 2017

This product was surprisingly great for non dairy!

I was quite surprised when I tried this ice cream. With it being non dairy I thought their would be a strange texture or slightly off taste but it just tasted like a really good ice cream. I would totally recommend it to anyone whether you have dairy allergies or not!!#gotitfree

June 19, 2017

Perfect for a special treat

I really liked the taste and the texture, but I didn't like the price. I would buy it again for a special occasion, but I wouldn't buy it every week to refresh myself on hot summer days.

June 18, 2017

Yummy!

Ben and Jerry's peanut butter and cookie ice cream was a big hit here. My kids loved it and always wanted more. This combination of flavors is original, different from what you usually find at the store. I'm not a big fan of peanut butter myself, but everyone else in the house lived it. They said it was one of the best ice creams they had.

June 17, 2017

It was a delicious product that I would buy again. The taste of ice cream in a cookie is a unique thing that I have never come across before. It is a product that is like no other on the market.

June 16, 2017

It's healthy but I don't like the taste. I think I love my ice cream with milk on it

Excellent

Un excellent produit! Délicieux! Un peu cher pour le peu de quantité, mais lorsque notre petit est intolérant au lactose, c'est vraiment un produit génial!

So good!

I've been waiting forever to try Ben and Jerry's new Non-Dairy ice cream and I was so excited to be able to try it through Chick Advisor! I am slightly lactose intolerant so this is a great ice cream, I usually reach for Ben and Jerry's anyways because I'm obsessed with the Cherry Garcia. The PB and Cookies was tastier than I thought it would be! I also feel like if you're not thinking it's sweet enough feel free to put a dollop of real peanut butter in there too, why not! Ben and Jerry's is always on the more pricier side but I really just love it and think it's worth it every time!

June 16, 2017

Je suis heureuse d'avoir goûté ce produit. Le goût est bon la crème glacé ne roule pas en bouche. Sa vaut la peine quand une personne veut se donner un moment détente avec un petit pêché.