Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy: P.B. & Cookies Reviews

Vanilla with chocolate sandwich cookies and crunchy peanut butter swirls. No, you’re not dreaming…it really is Non-Dairy! All of Ben & Jerry’s non-dairy flavours are made with certified vegan ingredients and Fairtrade certified sugar, cocoa, and vanilla. It’s all wrapped up in responsibly sourced packaging to have as little impact on our planet as possible.

For more information, visit Ben & Jerry's
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 25, 2017

Bonjour vos produits son tellement bon que je le conseil d'un gouter ses saveur quond trouve uniquement dans ben & jerry's on veux tous les Assayer toute aussi bonne les une que les autres , le format es parfait

March 24, 2017

I just saw the email for Ben & Jerry's non-dairy frozen dessert. I can't wait to try their product as I have become lactose intolerant and miss being able to eat ice cream. I will definitely try their product and give a review as to how it tastes.

March 21, 2017

Perfect ice cream for Lactose-Intolerant people. The taste is delicious! It taste exactly peanut butter and cookies! It leaves you a vanilla- peanut butter taste while munching on cookies! I highly recommend it! I was so excited to finally being able to eat ice cream(I am highly lactose intolerant)

March 20, 2017

This is the best non-dairy ice cream I have tried so far that isn't homemade or from a specialty bakery. It made me feel like I wasn't missing out on "regular" dairy ice cream. The P.B. & Cookies flavour is creamy, and less almond tasting than the non-dairy fudge brownie. It is so delicious, with just the right amount of peanut butter and cookie pieces, and totally VEGAN!!! Sooooo good I could probably eat the whole thing in one sitting! It would almost be guilt-free, you know, if the calories weren't labelled on the side of the carton (sigh).

March 20, 2017

I have been searching forever for a dairy free ice cream that I enjoy as I am lactose intolerant and trying to go vegan. It is absolutely delicious! I'm addicted. It tastes just like real ice cream! Ten thumbs up.

March 13, 2017

J'adore vôtre crème glacée Ben & Jerry's ainsi que ma grande famille et ca serait génial d'avoir des coupons de vos produits ou des échantillons merci beaucoup!

March 08, 2017

Tried this product as a coupon for a free pint was sent to me. I actually enjoyed it and it tasted like ice cream. It had full pieces of sandwich cookie, which was similar to an Oreo, and ribbons of delicious peanut butter through out.

I would recommend for anyone looking for something different. I do not know if I would purchase again as the price is quite high.