Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy: P.B. & Cookies Reviews

Vanilla with chocolate sandwich cookies and crunchy peanut butter swirls. No, you’re not dreaming…it really is Non-Dairy! All of Ben & Jerry’s non-dairy flavours are made with certified vegan ingredients and Fairtrade certified sugar, cocoa, and vanilla. It’s all wrapped up in responsibly sourced packaging to have as little impact on our planet as possible.

For more information, visit Ben & Jerry's
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017
    0.5/5

July 19, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Disgusting, unsafe and unhealthy

Don't buy ben and jerry. Found dead bugs in mine. You think this was the first time? It was not. They care more about killing cops than they do ensuring the quality of their food. Maybe focus more on your products than social issues that you have no business dabbling in with your crazy woke agendas.

Stay away from this brand.

April 22, 2021

Delicious

I’m usually not a huge peanut butter fan, but mixed with cookies and creme ice cream it tastes amazing. I was so excited when I found out B&J;were doing non-dairy ice creams and this is one of the best flavours they have.

March 27, 2019

Taste just like regular Ben & Jerrys!

I love peanut butter in or on anything so this is an easy one. But Ben & Jerrys really stepped up when they started making dairy free ice cream. This ice cream still has great texture and remains creamy while savouring good flavour in its cookie pieces which can be challenging when going dairy free! Well done.

March 12, 2019

delicious

I love this non-dairy ice cream! Peanut butter and cookies, can't go wrong. Chunks of peanut butter and the cookies are great sizes. It's creamy, I found the texture and taste was like real ice cream, can't tell it's non-dairy.

March 10, 2019

I have been eating more than I should be

I saw this dairy free version of Ben and Jerrys icecream at shoppers on sale for under $5 so I obviously was forced to purchase one (or two). Let me tell you, this flavour in particular (Pb &cookies;) is so f'in good! What I'd like to know is how anyone eats half or a quarter or really any amount but all of it? This is definitely a "cheat day" purchase for me. If I didn't put limitations on it, I'd buy it every other day.

February 18, 2019

Amazingly good

I bought this product by mistake without realizing it was dairy free so I was hesitant at first. But seriously I can’t even tell the difference that’s it’s nut based. It’s so addictingly good I ate half a carton. It’s on the pricey side for sure at about $8 for one.

February 18, 2019

Not a fan of the taste and texture

Don’t get me wrong - I know this is dairy free, so of course it won’t taste like real ice cream. But for me, the taste of peanut butter and cookies was really odd because the ice cream has such an icy texture.

October 19, 2018

My favorite!

I don't miss ice cream anymore! This frozen dessert has it all. Great texture, great flavor and great price. At least it's cheaper than other brands. I totally recommend it!

September 13, 2018

AMA-ZING!

Such a great non-dairy alternative to dairy ice cream/frozen yogurt.

I had to go dairy free for breastfeeding and felt so limited at the beginning - really nice to be able to have a treat every so often.

Tastes just like regular ice cream/frozen yogurt.

May 14, 2018

Miam la meilleur creme glacee

Votre creme glacee au biscuit et beurre darachide est excellente. En effet, les morceaux de biscuit et de beurre darachide sont presente en grande quantite et très savoureux. De plus, la creme glacee est très onctueuse. Jen racheterais certainement.