Benadryl Caplets Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 559 in Remedies

Get effective relief from your allergies with Benadryl Allergy Ultratab Tablets – antihistamine relief in a small tablet that works when you need it most.

May 11, 2017

Benadryl Caplets are great. As I get older my allergies seem to constantly change. I like having these on hand since they give relief with the first caplet. They get rid of all my allergy issues. Benadryl is a definite keeper

May 08, 2017

I have never had one problem with Benadryl Caplets ! I rarely get hives but the rare occasion I do, I just take the proper dosage amount and within a few hours I am clear again !
    My veterinary actually taught me to give my dog Benadryl if he ever gets hives (half of one caplet). At first I thought this was odd until the day my dog was covered in them and it got rid of the majority !
    I suggest Benadryl to anyone with hives or allergy problems. For sure worth every penny.

May 04, 2017

Benadryl caplets have saved my life on multiple occasions. Living with anaphylaxis is not always easy but I keep benadryl on hand - alongside my epi-pen - the dye free liquid gels work quickly and are highly highly effective.

April 05, 2017

I constantly have Benadryl on hand Its great to have when you get the sneezes, bug bites and any allergic reaction. I travel with it just in case. I cant tell you the amount of times I have come across someone that needs a pill. My kids when playing sports always got stung by wasps. I alway had relief for them

April 04, 2017

Where would I be without my benadryl? Not only is it good for my day to day symptoms, works amazing for other things from bee stings, to allergic rash, to inflammation from an allergy. My sons hand puffed up triple size after being stung by a bee. Few doses of this and it went away (FYI we have gotten him an epipen since (and yes I know they've been recalled)). During the summer we keep it handy when going camping, don't leave home without it, cause you never know what you will encounter. They have accompanying products that are effective as well.

February 06, 2017

These are my go to anti-histamine product for my dairy allergy when my reaction is mild enough that I do not need my epi-pen. I always know I can rely on them, specifically to work quickly! These are small pills which are super easy to swallow (an issue for many!). I have even given these to my dog on recommendation from his vet for his environmental allergies in the fall.

Some may say an annoyance is that they tend to make you quite drowsy. I however, quite like this side-effect because my reactions usually cause quite a bit of discomfort/pain and by the time I wake up after taking one of these caplets, I'm as good as new!

February 06, 2017

great value on these ..they work fast and do not make you drowsy ..the price is good consuidering the effectiveness!!!!i we suffer from comman allergies in my home ..this is our go to med!!!

February 06, 2017

benadryl has been a big friend in my house, my dog has major allergies, and when they flare up. Benadryl does the job! Its safe for dogs, it takes her swelling down, and shes not itchy anymore. The only thing i wish they had was a non drowsy benadryl, as all she does is sleep with it. It works for most major allergy outbursts

February 06, 2017

I avoid buying and taking benadryl caplets for my allergy symptoms because they make me so drowsy that I always fall asleep shortly after taking them. I often get seasonal allergies and purchased these to help relieve the symptoms but I couldn't enjoy the relief because they put me right to sleep. After giving them a try a few more times I have decided the side effects are too strong for me personally.

September 21, 2016

these work like a charm every time. i suffer from severe hay fever and this is my go to drug for relief, yes it does make you drowsy but I do not like the ones that make your heart race. it works in like 20 minutes and lasts all day for me. I also give this to my daughter because she also suffers from allergies and it works great for her too. it is very affordable in comparison to the other brands out there.

Mlepine added a new review for