4.1/5
Benefit bad gal bang Reviews
#44 in Mascara

December 12, 2019

Wow

Absolutely love this mascara. It’s a bit on the pricey side but it is worth every penny. The wand coats all my lashes evenly, both the long and shorter ones. The wand also tapers down just for that purpose. It really lengthens the lashes and you can build it for a more dramatic look with no flaking. Highly recommend this product.

November 26, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Benefit Bad Gal

Love this mascara, I wouldn’t use for every day as I have a more natural look for everyday but definitely use this for the evening/nighttime look. The lashes become instantly bigger and better, lovely black bold look.

November 16, 2019

The Best

This is my all time favourite mascara. I love the applicator wand, it applies the product amazingly without clumping. The formula is so good. It makes my lashes long, bold, and curl.

October 30, 2019
    United Kingdom

Amazing!!!

I love trying out different mascaras but recently I haven’t found anything that’s really WOW-ed me...that is until I got this mascara! I’ve never used benefit mascara before despite all the good things I've heard and I really wish I had sooner, my eyelashes are looking incredible, they’re so long and full of volume! So many people have been asking if they’re false and are so shocked when I say they’re my own lashes...my firm new fave, I cannot wait to get some more!!😍

2.7/5

October 26, 2019
    California, United States

Wet and goopy

After being spoiled with Benefit’s Roller Lash mascara, I was expecting this to be amazing and it wasn’t. It’s really wet, clumps up and isn’t long wearing. The silicone brush is ok but doesn’t curve. It’s better than the They're Real mascara, but both pale in comparison to Roller Lash

2.8/5

October 26, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Bad girl bang

So when you first get this mascara it is amazing your lashes look great. I've even been asked if I had false lashes on. The only issue I have found with the full size if that after 3-4weeks it days out. So I tend to buy the mini size.

October 24, 2019
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Good mascara

Just received this and I absolutely love it one of the best mascaras iv ever used.. it literally clings to every part of your lashes and is really dark which i like the only thing I would say that isn't that good is if you put to many coats of it on it starts to look like spiders legs

October 10, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Unbelievable!

I've tried more than my fair share of mascaras over my lifetime, this is the first and only one I've found that gives unbelievable length, thickness and definition without any clumping. It is the blackest of black, and lasts so well but comes off with ease with eye makeup remover.

October 09, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Best for staying power

I love this mascara for myself or clients because it makes lashes so much more dramatic looking and doesn't budge at all! It's waterproof too so great for Brides!

October 08, 2019
    Trafford, United Kingdom

Amazing

Best mascara i have used for a long time! Not cheap but then you get exactly what you pay for i feel. The wand is easy to use, the colour glides on to your lashes easily. I usually apply two coats on each eye and it doesn't give you horrible clumpy spider leg lashes. It separates your individual lashes whilst making them dark and long. I have used many different mascara's from all different brands and this is my new found favourite.