Benefit bad gal bang Reviews
#53 in Mascara

August 22, 2019

natural looking

I got a sample. This mascara makes my lashes look natural, which I love! Lifts the lashes and its not clumpy. I do have to wait a few seconds to let it dry. I like the wand, lets me get in close under the lash line, without getting hurt.

August 13, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I highly recommend this Benefit Bad Gal Bang Mascara

I have been using this Benefit Bad Gal Mascara for a long time I remember one of my first times buying it at shoppers drug mart for $25.00! And I’ve loved it ever since! That’s mascara Is great
    For volume and length! Benefit Products never disappoints!!

August 10, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

One of the best!

Ive tried many many mascaras. This is one of the best. It thickens and lengthens lashes, but doestn make them feel too stiff...or like spider legs. And it stays on all day. In fact make sure you have a good "waterproof make up remover" to get it off. Best ££ Ive spent in a while

August 08, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Re purchase for sure

I would definitely buy this product again, it makes my lashes look amazing! It lengthens and thickens. Friends have commented that I look like I have fake lashes on it’s that good! Can be pricey but worth investing in. A solid product everyone needs in their beauty bag.

August 06, 2019

Makeup Bag Staple

I love this mascara - I haven't tried another brand since my first purchase when it first came out. It grabs every lash and really lengthens my lashes. It's also volumising if you add more than one coat.

July 19, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

I would buy this again

This product is amazing! The quality of it is a 10/10! The coverage is unreal and I love the colour/s as it fits me. I use this all the time and even in occasions!

July 16, 2019
    North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Benefit bad gal bang mascara

I recently purchased this product and I would definitely recommend it if someone asked for my opinion as I noticed an obvious difference between my natural lashes and after I put the mascara on. My lashes looked longer and more voluminous and it also made my eyes look more open. The only thing I would say that may effect my choice to repurchase this product is the price as I don’t think a mascara should really be as expensive as it is.

July 15, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Bad girl with a bang

Love love love thus product. It lengthens my lashes and adds defenition. In addition, no clumping and quick drying. For me It lasted for the whole night for me, and if I had not of th
    Taken it off it would of lasted longer. Ir is non smudge and does not make a mess. Deffently worth giving it a try if you want a good quality mascara that does what it says on the tin.

2.0/5

June 25, 2019

Glad I didn't purchase the full size!

I purchased the mini size of this mascara just to try it out, and I'm so glad I decided not to commit to the full size! I hate this mascara! It makes my lashes feel so heavy, and look very clumpy. I definitely will not ever purchase this mascara again.

April 12, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Lashes for days!!!

I've searched for amazing mascaras since my teens, and by far one of the best ones I have tried is benifit cosmetics bad gal bang! It helps give a thick full luscious look!