4.1/5
#44 in Mascara

1.2/5

April 01, 2018

Bad gal bang is a meh

Very wet formula leads to smudges on upper eye lid and along lower lash line. I only use this on my lower lash line, after all my makeup is completely done. Applied carefully, it does lengthen the lower lashes.

Clumpy, smudgy, and not worth the money.

March 27, 2018

Love my lashes with this

I’ve tried many mascaras. Because my lashes are long, clumps easily form with mascara. This mascara has solved the problem! I love it! Highly recommended

March 27, 2018

My Favourite So Far!

I have tried so many different mascaras and could never find one that I would definitely buy again until this one. The mascara makes my lashes look 2x as long and full without feeling heavy.
    It lasts on your lashes and doesn't wipe off easily, You'll definitely need make-up remover to get this off your eyes!

My only recommendation is, make sure you don't close your eyes to quickly/hard after applying, you may end up with mascara under your eyes.

March 26, 2018

Hit

This mascara makes my lashes the longest they’ve ever been! The packaging is nice and heavy, really feels high end! It doesn’t flake off throughout the day but it’s a little hard to get off since it’s waterproof! It lasted a full day at the Spa, going in vapour rooms, saunas, hot tubs, and pools! Only down fall is that you need to make sure to wipe off the wand before you use it, it carries a lot of product, but once you get the excess mascara off it glides on like a dream. On the expensive side and this brand is not cruelty-free.

March 24, 2018

Benefit Bad Gal Bang Mascara

I got a travel size of this in one of my monthly beauty subscriptions. I like it cause it doesn't clump my lashes together like some other mascaras do.

2.8/5

March 21, 2018

Great lashes with raccoon eyes

Tried this product on a few times. The brush was a bit difficult to use as it was very flexible but it did appear to lenghten and give volume to my lashes. hOWEVER, within hours, I had dark circles of mascara under my eyes. Even with makeup remover, I was not able to completely remove and ended up with raccoon eyes for 2 days. I’ll stick to cover girl and l’Oreal.

1.7/5

March 21, 2018
    Texas, United States

Not a fan

This mascara does lengthen the look o my lashe BUT it is very clumpy and takes long to dry. I wouldn’t recommend more than one car of this mascara or you’ll have black near your eye area as well. I would not recommend this mascara.

March 12, 2018

new!

I heard great things about this mascara so I decided to try it. At first I was a little disappointed. I like to put a few coats of mascara on to get a long volume look. This mascara dries very fast and if you apply a coat when it is dry it goes clumpy. The second time I used it I made sure to not wait too long before applying another coat and it turned out amazing! I love it, my go to brands are marc jacobs and better than sex. I will be purchasing this brand from now on.

March 06, 2018

Bad Gal by Benefit

Really work for great from the smallest of lashes right to tips. No clumping, doesn't stink like chemicals and stays on. They just need to to change the wand a little because as you move the wand out you lose connection to the lashes. The brush needs to be more like the extra wands you can get more brushy so the you can get your lashed in and in one swoop have them covered. Going back on them makes them stick together and doesn't achieve the feathered look.

March 05, 2018

Bon mascara mais pas extraordinaire

Très bonne tenue et assez beau volume mais j'ai déjà testé mieux. C'est bien pour celles qui ont déjà des longs cils... Surtout ce mascara n'aide pas à courber les cils.