benefit bad girl bangs mascara Reviews
#47 in Mascara

May 25, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I will buy this product again

My eyelashes are short and blonde and this mascara makes them look super long. My only complaints about it are that I’d like it if it could make them look more thick and my eyes are sometimes a bit sensitive and this mascara irritates it a little bit.
    The price is a bit expensive at $30 but I find it worth it.

May 13, 2020

Best mascara i have ever used!

I Would just like to say how amazingly awesome this Mascara is i love love love it! It was sent to me for a trial and since then it was my go to Mascara! I bought the full size😁 its alittle on the expensive side but i promise its worth the buck!

May 02, 2020

Bold big lashes!

Benefit makes so many great mascara choices but Bad Girl Bang is by far my favorite, it makes my lashes look twice as long and bold, stays on all day and doesn't get clumpy like most mascaras, I would definitely recommend!

May 02, 2020

Great wand!

I really liked this mascara. The wand especially if you have volume already it really works to get inbetween the lashes! It lasted all day and didnt flake off but wasn't hard to remove.

March 26, 2020

Huge volume

Benefit Bad Gal Bang volumizing mascara creates a huge volume that lengthens my lashes without weighing them down. Apply the mascara to both upper & lower lashes by wiggling the brush on the base to the tip of lashes. I would apply another coat to my lashes if I want added volume. The water-resistant mascara has a pro-vitamin B5 to help with lash thickness & strength and did not smudge. I received a sample for free exchange for my honest review.

March 19, 2020

Best mascara ever!!!

I got a sample in my ipsy bag and I have never used another mascara again. I love the bush it gets every eyelash. This mascara is a bit pricier but worth every penny. Promise you won’t be disappointed.

February 04, 2020

Best mascara on the market

When I first saw how much this mascara was my jaw almost dropped but I decided to give it a shot. Honest to God, my lashes have never looked so long and full. This is now a product I cannot live without.

February 04, 2020

Its amazing it last for at least 8 hours, loved

I bought for only 13 dollars, and it is so worth it, my lashes look big the whole day. It only started melting after a good 8 hours, amazing product honest review

February 03, 2020
    Central Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

New favourite

Easy to apply to both top and bottom lashes. Doesn't clump, lasts well. I actually find the mini/travel size does the job as well as the full size and actually easier to get in the corners. Really good mascara.

February 01, 2020
    North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thickens and lengthens without clumping

I got a sample of this mascara with a magazine and it’s amazing! It gives great length without clumping. I’m so impressed. I will definitely buy a full-size!