Prestige Item
Benefit BADgal Bang Bang Volumizing Mascara Reviews

January 03, 2020

I stock up on this!!

I love this product so much! I initially got a trial sized of this to try and loved it so much. It's a relatively wet mascara which is what I prefer. it coats my lashes nicely and is really really dark. I stock up on this whenever it's in sale. Sephora Canada had this and their brow gel in package for less than $30. What a steal! Its voluminous and add a bit of curl.

November 25, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Best mascara I’ve used

This mascara is probably the best mascara I’ve ever used, I put on a coat, let dry then add another and it really brings out the lashes making them look longer. For the price you pay it is well worth it

October 25, 2019
    Wakefield, United Kingdom

One of the best

This mascara is near perfect. It’s probably one of the best I’ve ever tried. It’s so volumising and glides on with ease. It gives you the impression that you have false lashes on. Definitely one to look out for.

October 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

The best mascara I have used yet....

It was recommend to me and I was sceptical about ANOTHER wonderful product. I decided to try it as a recommendation is the best review possible and it did not disappoint. I then recommended it to my mum, sister, niece and colleagues who now also use it x

October 07, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Volume and length

benefit-cosmetics-badgal-bang-volumizing-mascara
    Ok first of all I am a huge Benefit cosmetics fan. So it came as a pleasant surprise when Benefit announced an amazing new launch this year! The massive hype and commotion that ensued over the coming few week had us all guessing as to what it could be! A new makeup collection? a new foundation range? No! But a new mascara!! Ok I'm not the first to say I was underwhelmed with all the hype and anticipation I really expected more. So on to the new Bad gal Bang mascara on first impressions the mascara looks the part it fits the brand image well the wand is slim and tapered with fine plastic bristles the shape is reminiscent of the They're real mascara in some sense. The formula is carbon Black and contains a light weight material that's used in Areo space tech (Areo particles) on first use I found the formula too messy with too much mascara on the wand even though Benefit promised the mascara delivers the right amount of mascara thanks to the special stopper inside!. The application was clumpy and dried far too slowly leaving lashes over saturated for a first layer, I found the lashes stuck together and did not separate well (I needed to use a lash comb to separate). The formula is nice and light weight as promised but I did not notice any increase in volume. I have naturally long lashes so the length looked great but the volume side of things Bad gal Bang did not deliver. As much as I like to believe all the tech and fancy ingredients behind the mascara the basic functions seem to have been left by the wayside for me. Bad gal bang feels much too overhyped for an at best average mascara I could easily buy a similar type from any drugstore! Did it look like a premium mascara on? NO!, Do you feel like you're wearing space age tech on your lashes? Uh! NO! Is it worth the hype and price tag definitely not. I would however like to add some good points, The formula is ultra durable (36 hours wear!) Although who wears a mascara for 36 hours! Colour is ultra black and light weight that doesn't seem to budge or smudge. Will I buy Bad gal Bang again? Absolutely not. I will however be sticking with the faithful They're real mascara. Hey if it ain't broke!!!!!

October 07, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

A fab mascara

I’ve been using this mascara for a while and I love that it makes my eyes look bigger. Also it does not smudge when I put it on and it has just the right amount of coverage.

September 29, 2019
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Amazing!

This mascara is amazing! I would go as far as to say that this is the best mascara I’ve ever used. It makes my eyelashes so long. I would definitely purchase this mascara again.

August 18, 2019
    Solihull, United Kingdom

Lifesaving

Never used to have to wear mascara but my lashes are getting very weak and sparse so this is a total game changer. Stops me looking like a sleepy dormouse as they lengthen and articulate lashes giving a an open eyed look without being too fake.

August 09, 2019
    Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

Wow what a product!

I have been in search for a mascara that not only gives my lashes volume but also helps to make them look longer and fuller and this has definitely made that happen! It’s really easy to apply and looks flawless when on.

August 08, 2019
    Kirklees, United Kingdom

Long lasting great volume!

I can use this mascara without the need to use my curling tool! It provides great volume to my thin lashes and doubles the size of them giving my eyes the look i desire. Long and hard wearing to!