Benefit Benetint Cheek and Lip Stain

Benefit Benetint Cheek and Lip Stain Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 552 in Blush

April 16, 2017

I rarely find a benefit product that I do not enjoy. This was unfortunately one of them. I don't like the way this smells or tastes. It has a very chemically taste and smell to it.

April 15, 2017

I used a sample version of this and while I liked it on my lips I thought it was too dark for my cheeks. However, I would rather use lipstick to this product. IT takes a while to dry and that is a little annoying. It does add a natural sheen and colour to the lips.

March 20, 2017

I love all Benefit products -- they go on really smooth and silky and they last a good portion of the day. Price points are usually higher than other brands but I really like the products.

March 06, 2017

I use the Cha Cha Benetint and it looks like fresh peachy on my complexion - which is pale but I can't wear anything red or too pink because they always make my whole face look red and flushed. Cha Cha is just right for my cheeks.

The only reason I didn't give the full five stars for Effectiveness is because I don't find it effective as a lip stain. Fantastic for cheeks but for me personally, it doesn't work on the lips.

February 03, 2017

I received this product in a Topbox a while ago. It was a while before I tested it out. No No that wasn't what I needed. I love the idea of a liquid blush. I kept on trying by applying it different ways, and just like that I figured out the best way to lay liquid out on my face. Now I don't leave the house without it.

November 15, 2016

I have been using this lip and cheek stain for years. It is a staple in my makeup collection. I use it under my lipstick before I go on a date so my lip color lasts a bit longer. I will keep buying this over and over again.

November 07, 2016

love it as a lip stain but difficult to use on cheeks if you are already wearing other makeup (like foundation or bronzer) because it will give it a blotchy look/hard to blend

October 06, 2016

my love for benefit products all started from this one. It gives you the prefect rosy tint that lasts all day long! They have the cutest packaging too!

October 05, 2016

As a lip stain this product is great! I love how you can layer it depending on how dark of a tint you want and that it has great staying power. It also smells really good. As a cheek stain, I find it difficult to control and blend in, however. It is a bit pricier than other stains, but it also lasts a very very long time.

October 02, 2016

J'adore l'odeur de roses que se produit sent. Il est mon premier produit de la gamme benefit que j'ai essayé et ce il y a dix ans, il est encore et toujours mon favoris de la gamme.