Benefit Benetint Cheek and Lip Stain Reviews
#15 in Blush

October 01, 2017

Great natural Tint!

This is a nice lip and cheek tint that always give me a nice natural blush tinted colour. It normally lasts a few hours throughout the day and looks very natural. It’s a nice subtle pink colour even though it might seem really red in the bottle. I would be buying this product again!

August 11, 2017

LOVE IT!

I have tried so many lip tints to try finding the one. This is one of the best ones I have come across that actually works. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!

2.3/5

June 28, 2017

Don't like it :'(

Ce produit ne vaut pas le coup si on prend en compte son prix ! Autant acheter un blush crème ou poudre . Il tente à peine les joues et s'étale extrêmement mal . On retrouve une tache rouge à l'endroit de l'application . Et sur les lèvres le produit assèche la peau .

Not a fan

This is one item in my makeup collection that I never ever reach for. On the lips, it feels drying and needs a balm over top, but tastes really chemically or perfumey, not appealing for something that is on my mouth. On the cheeks, it just feels weird to apply something liquid over top of my foundation or powder.. might be better to stain the skin first before putting on any other face makeup.

1.0/5

Does not blend

I have received this product in numerous value sets but am not a fan. From my experience it doesn't matter how fast you work with it it always leaves a dark stain where it first touched your skin

June 21, 2017

Great stain for everyday!

It's my go-to cheek and lip stain for everyday. The staining power is not so strong; have to reapply throughout the day. It gives you the perfect flush on your lips and cheeks. I would repurchase again.

May 09, 2017

Love the colour of this product, looks great on both cheeks and lips. When applied to cheeks, use sparingly to avoid an overwhelming look, and begin blending immediately after application. On the lips, this provides a nice red colour that isn't overwhelming, but is certainly apparent. The thin consistency of the product turned me off at first, but I grew to like it.

1.0/5

April 26, 2017

I usually love Benefit products, but this item just simply did not work for me. There was no colour pay off whatsoever. I understand wanting to have a "natural" makeup look, but if I'm spending money on something I would rather it not be invisible.

April 16, 2017

I rarely find a benefit product that I do not enjoy. This was unfortunately one of them. I don't like the way this smells or tastes. It has a very chemically taste and smell to it.

2.8/5

April 15, 2017

I used a sample version of this and while I liked it on my lips I thought it was too dark for my cheeks. However, I would rather use lipstick to this product. IT takes a while to dry and that is a little annoying. It does add a natural sheen and colour to the lips.