Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara Reviews

February 08, 2021
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Wow

Absolutely unbelievable. I received this as a Christmas gift, and I've honestly been able to ditch the falsies. It's phenomenal, even with just the one coat.

January 07, 2021

Love this one!

I have recently tested this mascara for the first time and really quite like it. I found that it gives great definition and very little clumping. It goes on smoothly and pretty cleanly. It lasts all day with no touch-ups for me as well. I found that removing it at the end of the day required an oilier remover tho. A small price to pay! Overall, this is something that I will be using on a daily basis from now on. Thanks Benefit!!

2.3/5

November 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Disappointed

I have to say I was very excited to try this mascara after reading all the great reviews. However, I find it clumps way to much and does not go on evenly. I have naturally long lashes, so I love adding volume to make them pop. But I do not like the look of lashes clumped together! I will not be purchasing this product again. I will stick with my $5 Essence Princess mascara!

November 19, 2020

Great Mascara!

This is a great mascara and it does really well in lengthening your eye lashes. For me personally, overdoing it with this mascara looks a little scary so I like to apply 2-3 coats per eye. This is a handy travel sized version which is easy to take on the go!

November 12, 2020

Perfect Lash

This mascara makes your eye lashes look full and long, it does not clump as long as you apply properly. I have gone through so many different types of mascaras, its worth spending the extra couple dollars for this product. Have couple Benefit products in my make up bag, all the products from this brand have never let me down.

November 11, 2020

My mascara for life

I love love love this mascara. It makes you look like you have false lashes it's so effective. My only gripe is the price, but it really is worth it. Stays put all day with no smudges and the waterproof formulation is fantastic.

November 11, 2020

Lashes FOREVER!

I received this mascara as a gift and I will never look back. It’s lengthening more than thickening to me. The formula is smooth and non clumping. The silicone brush allows for application with precision as it’s able to get into the corners of the eye. Lastly it doesn’t dust off or leave smudges after a day of wear!!!

October 31, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Best mascara ever! I always buy!

I have tried a lot of mascara but this is my all time favourite! I use it everyday goes on smooth not clumpy. It lengths your lashes and is effortless to but on. I won’t buy anything else it’s worth the price!

October 30, 2020

Best maskcara on the planet

I will never use anything else ever. This is a thick voluminous maskcara that gives the effect of falsies without having to go through all the trouble. This maskcara does not run or flake and lasts all day. It makes any eye look look fantastic and is a must have for any beauty lover.

October 28, 2020

Favourite mascara EVER

This item thickens lashes, extenuates and gives them maximum volume ! The ingredients used don’t irritate my sensitive lashes and that’s what I love most! I look bad ass when wearing it