Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Reviews
#90 in Eyebrow Care

January 15, 2018

Kind of disappointing

I've enjoyed other products from Benefit, but this one wasn't for me. The shape of it is similar to the Anastasia Brow Definer, but the quality is off. After only a few months it dried right up and just started crumbling. Won't be purchasing again.

October 18, 2017

Love this!!

I only received the sample size of this product but I absolutely love it! It works perfect for me and just add on some of the other brow products from benefit to finish them off is just so great! It really is goof proof because I am a goof and I got it right.

September 26, 2017

good product

I like this product, the dark brown suits my brow color perfectly. it's easy to apply and the texture is smooth. price is affordable and it's available in every drug store for sale

September 26, 2017

Goof-proof is Right!

The Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil is a really great brow product. Goof-proof really is a great way to describe it because this pencil really does make doing your eyebrows that easy. The product in the pencil itself is sort of diamond shaped, and this shape magical creates a perfectly natural brow shape in one to two stokes. Doing my eyebrows now is so fast, and so easy, it's fantastic! The only downside to this product is the price. I was lucky and got mine on sale. It is expensive - $32 CAD a pop, ouch! Otherwise, it would've been a 5 star product.

May 15, 2017

I just got the Benefit brow pencil last week and I really like it. It gets my brows done quick and easy. Its not overly pigmented so it makes it easier to draw hair like lines without making your brows look over done. Its a twist up so no sharpening and wasting product! It was pretty expensive, which I really did not like but hopefully it lasts a while.

3.2/5

March 11, 2017

Benefit does a great job with selecting your perfect brow color, and I like how this pencil really is goof proof. However, since I have oily skin, this product would smudge off quickly. I also found the pencil too soft and felt I was using up the product too fast. I think this would work best for those with normal to dry skin.

October 07, 2016

This is a great option for those of us who have somewhat full brows already, but need a little help filling in or shaping the tails. It gives me a really natural looking shape and texture. I probably wouldn't use this for dramatic brow days, but it's a great option for everyday.

September 18, 2016

So exciting to try out a couple of the new Benefit Brow offerings after using up my older products but I'm a little torn. I'm a little on the fence about the Goof Proof Brow Pencil ~ very precise and a thin line product. Goof Proof is supposed to replace my faithful and much loved Instant Brow Pencil that I've happily been using for like forever (I've purchased and sharpened my way through far too many to count) so not quite sure if I'm feeling the love with this new pencil ~ different! Goof Proof is awesome in that it doesn't need sharpening so you're not wasting any product and it's also being offered in more shades than the original Instant Brow. Love the spoolie end as well. Maybe I just need to get used to a thinner filler pencil and feather more for a natural look?

September 12, 2016

Benefit is one of the best beauty companies on the market for brow products, so I decided the splurge of $30 was justified to try out their Goof Proof brow pencil. The pencil comes in 6 shades, ranging from Fair to Dark. Application was simple, and the pencil was pigmented but not too overly dramatic. The formula glides on smoothly and stays put all day. It comes with a spoolie bush to tame your brows and shape/enhance them even further. Overall, I wouldn't pay a whopping 30 bucks for a brow pencil, so I probably won't be buying the full sized pencil again. They currently offer a deluxe sample size for a discounted price, so check that out if you don't want to spend the $30 to try it out. I would recommend this product for anyone who wants to give their brows a little more definition, colour, and shape.