Benefit Cosmetics HOOLA Matte Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 319 in Bronzer

April 18, 2017

The hype is real! This bronzer is incredible! It's the perfect shade, not muddy or orange. It blends like dream even on my fair skin. A great product to contour or warm up the skin.

March 22, 2017

The color and feel is great! There is not shine which is also great as it can be hard to find a bronzer that is not shiny. I have fair skin and this color is not too dark and is not orange. It's compact and great for traveling. It has a magnetic closure. Only two small drawbacks are that the mirror is small and hard to use on the go, and I can't get my nicer bigger brush in the box if I wanted to use a nicer brush than what it comes with. Nice though!

March 07, 2017

a little pricey for what you get but beautiful bronzer. works perfectly on my very fair skin in the winter as well as my tanner skin in the summer. i love it.

March 05, 2017

I love this bronzer so much! I used this bronzer so much that I have already finished it and need to buy another! It an excellent colour, it looks very natural!

February 13, 2017

This is perfect for any light to medium skin tone. It's the perfect mix of cool toned/warm tone without looking muddy or orange.

I kept hearing everyone rave about this so I finally sunk and ordered it. I'm so happy I did! The quality of this is definitely worth the price and a little goes a long way so it would take a while to run out, especially if you're very pale like me!

December 27, 2016

This bronzer works very well for contouring the cheekbones, it's easily blendable; and stay on all day! This is a very good matte powder! I bought the mini size and it's been two months of almost everyday use and I still see no bottom! Comes with tiny brush too!

October 21, 2016

I absolutely love this bronzer. It gives a nice bronze glow to the skin. It is so worth the money and I would definitely recommend and buy again. It comes with a handy brush. It can be used to give the skin a glow or use as a contour.

September 18, 2016

A beautiful bronzer for many skin types. It's buttery, smooth and quite pigmented. Gives a very natural sun- kissed look. Works well for contouring as well. Highly recommend.

September 05, 2016

I got this bronzer as a sample. It gives me the perfect sun-kissed look. It is pretty pigmented, so you need to have a light hand if you have fair skin. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging, but the product is great!

August 23, 2016

I have been using Benefit's Hoola bronzer for a few years now. I find most bronzers to be too "orange" and Hoola is the perfect shade of brown. I find it is too light for contouring but I love sweeping it all over my face for an extra bit of colour in the summer time.

Best laundry detergent

Dinner Ideas???

Vim Email!

Dye my hair?

Sherriwolf added a new review for
    Excel strong mint

a_dabchy added a new review for
    LUSH Shampoo Tin