3.4/5
Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent Eye Cream Reviews

2.0/5

October 01, 2017

Peu efficace

Je l'ai reçu en cadeau et je n'étais pas impressionnée par le produit. Je l'ai utilisé durant quelques jours et je n'ai vue aucun changement . À 46$ pour un pot de 15 mL... c'est cher pour si peu de résultats.

October 01, 2017

Love it

I bought this on a whim cause I ran out of my bobbi brown hydrating eye cream and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoy this cream. I actually like it better than the bobbi brown one. This is thick, so a little goes a long way. It is very moisturizing and I feel it brightens my eye area. I also have super sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin or my eyes at all. I definitely recommend this and will repurchase.

August 28, 2015

I enjoy this eye cream. Goes on smooth and feels good. I prefer an all over moisturizer instead of adding eye cream.

August 16, 2015

This eye cream applies well and feels great on my skin. It has minimal fragrance and seems to be highly moisturizing without feeling greasy. Seems to be effective - I don't have dark circles, but the moisturizing factor works for me. Packaging is fun as with most benefit products.

3.2/5

June 10, 2015

This is the first and only eye cream I ever bought and I'm glad that it is. This eye cream is very hydrating and does help to brighten dark circles a bit, it won't completely get rid of them but I did notice a difference. This is a good eye cream if you get milia because it won't give you more and helps control them ( or at least it did for me). The eye cream is pricey but it lasts for ages because you don't need to use very much.

May 12, 2015

This one wasn't a huge hit for me, I got a generous product sample of this but I found that it was just okay as an eye cream. I did notice a light change but nothing major, definitely had better results with different products. Smell and packaging is lovely though

1.2/5

May 10, 2015

I looked forward to trying this product but it did nothing but disappoint me. I love the glass container and the fact once this is gone I can re-fill or re-use but that's about ll i got out of this product. After three weeks there is no noticeable difference. I don't recommend the product, use your money somewhere else. Its too much money to waste on a product that does nothing for you.

May 07, 2015

This is a great product. It is very gentle on the skin. It feels fresh when you apply it. I did see a little difference for my under eye circle. I have noticed a big change with my under eye being very soft and looking radiant.

March 04, 2015

Lovely eye cream. Rich and moisurizing, not too thick and also absorbs quickly. I don't really have dark circle issues but I do find it tightens and brightens my under eye. It also has a slight cooling sensation when applied, feels fresh which I love! It's a little on the expensive side though.

March 02, 2015

I love that product lightens the eyes and helps almost everyone with severe raccoon eyes like me to look somewhat normal without tons of makeup. Nice texture and smell. Mine is made in France. Something, few of Benefit products are made France and the rest is made in USA. Both countries have good laws and standard in the cosmetics industry so makes them more reliable.