Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Reviews
#7 in Makeup

May 14, 2019

Bought this product!

I got a free sample of this mascara from Benefit. I love how it makes my lashes look, but the test wand makes this product difficult to put on. I also found that the bottle did not take enough mascara off the wand so it was a lot to put on your lashes, sometimes leaving it clumpy or uneven.

However, I bought a full-size bottle due to the 10,000 PC points coupon I got, plus shoppers gave you another 10,000 points with a purchase over $40. The full-size bottle is wonderful and I do not have any other the problems I did with the tester. Downside - this product is expensive if you get the points out of it!

May 03, 2019

Perfect!!!

I would buy this product again because it is so modern. The product is soft and it is not expensive. It is so easy to use every day. I recommend this product to my friends.

May 03, 2019

Light as Air

I lobe this mascara. Goes on really smooth with not a clump anywhere. And the absolute best part. You dont even notice your wearing it. Light and airy.

April 15, 2019

Lush Lash Rush

I am a die hard "pink bottle" brand user. I have been for years, but my lashes have changed as I have gotten older. I need more. More colour on my lashes, more lift and more curl. I need more and I get more with Benefit Roller Lash and I have all 3 needs met. It thickens them up at the base of the lash too, which gives me added depth without having to build the base with an eyeliner. One less step in the morning to complete. More time for coffee!

April 07, 2019

Great product!

I’ve never found a Benefit mascara I didn’t like and this one was no different. I love how it comes pre-packaged with an extra mini version so you can take it with you on the go. The mascara definitely delivers on curling, separating and lengthening your lashes with a duo-moulded brush that lengthens on one end and curls on the other. I really feel like I can skip the eyelash curler with this one. Great find!

April 01, 2019

My fave mascara!

This mascara is great for well-defined lashes that look separated and long. I love it when my lashes are fanned out and this mascara definitely does that. There is also a lot of product which is great and will last you for a while.

September 20, 2018

A Fave!

I absolutely love this mascara. It is one of my favourite go to everyday mascara. Doesn't flake, great coverage on every single lash. Easy to remove

March 26, 2018

Hit

One of my favourite high end mascaras! I’ll always think mascara, or makeup in general is over priced but when you find one that perfectly separates + curls your lashes it feels a little bit better. I have long lashes but I’m cursed with pin straight hair- even on my head. This mascara lifts and curls my long lashes like a dream, some days I even get asked if I’m wearing falsies. BONUS: Benefit can be found at drug stores in Canada!!

March 23, 2018

Pretty Good

I've bought this product a couple of times now, and it always works well for curling, doesn't add too much volume which I like. It is a bit on the drier side though I would buy again.

March 20, 2018

Makes my short lashes, longer!

I bought this on a whim and with a discount as the $ is hard to swallow. About $30! Yikes! But I was over buying clumpy mascara
    This stuff is pretty awesome. I still curl my lashes a bit as I dont find it really does that to any extent. My lashes are longer and don't clump together. Lightweight and easy to build layer on layer without looking cakey.
    The brush is nice and petite and really grabs each hair at the root!