Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

January 23, 2016

It's another fabulous non-clumping mascara that adds a really nice natural curl to my eyelashes.

It applies really easily and one coat is perfect for my lashes.

January 22, 2016

Love love love this mascara! It's super volumizing, makes my lashes look fake and lasts all day, totally recommend it!!!

January 22, 2016

I received this in a subscription box last month, and I was super excited to try it. I'm a huuuuuuuuge fan of Benefit's "They're Real" mascara, and was hoping this mascara would live up to my expectations. Did it? Yes...and no.
    After a few attempts, I think I have the curling down pat. I don't even need to use my eyelash curler any more! This mascara curls my lashes beautifully! Unfortunately...the volume just isn't there. That's the only downside. So, now I use the Roller Lash to curl my lashes, and when it dries, I follow with a coat of "They're Real" It's the best of both worlds.

January 20, 2016

Where do i start?!? I cant say enough good things about this product! I think ive found my holy grail mascara! This mascara is amazing! It not only separates, but give great length!!! It stays put, and best of all, you dont have black under eyes by the end of the day. Honestly, this stuff is amazing, and if you have not tried it, i highly suggest you do!

January 17, 2016

Hands down the best mascara I've ever used! It is my number one go to!! With just one coat my lashes look so full and long. Even with a second coat it builds them more adding more curl. Best thing is it doesn't flake!!!

2.8/5

January 15, 2016

Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash;

its okay...I do like the packaging and handle of the brush that enticed me to try
    ( i got suckered in easily) to purchase

it was expensive, it was okay
    not the best mascara still found lashes clumped together and easily mascara faded off eye lashes

didn't think my eyes were more volumed or better improved with wearing

it's okay, not sure i would buy again

2.8/5

January 15, 2016

Got this in a sub box and was not impressed...i find that i still need to use a curler even if it is supposed to replace it

January 08, 2016

I love that I can use only one coat of mascara and the job is done. It looks perfect with two coats tho.

January 06, 2016

In a perfect world, I’d be blessed with perfectly long and naturally curled lashes but sadly they’re not. For years I’ve battled the quest to find the perfect mascara that would hold the curl for my super straight lashes however I was often disappointed because everything I tried continued to weigh them down. Luckily I found something new and I’m convinced that my journey is over because Benefit’s just launched a new mascara that is just too good to be true.

Roller Lash is designed to lift each individual lash while giving you that eye opening affect. The mascara is designed for all types of lashes; especially you ladies with those straight and stubborn lashes that refuse to hold a curl. Additionally the brush is designed to separate and curl each eyelash while the tube was created to distribute the right amount of product each time.

I’m obsessed with this new mascara because it gives me the perfectly curled lash without a curler! If you decide to toss the curler, feel free to pair Roller Lash with another type of mascara. Just be sure to use Roller Lash as your base to get that eye opening effect.

January 01, 2016

I got the travel size of this mascara since the full size is kinda pricey but the packaging is super cute and it does do its job! You're able to get curls, length, and volume without having to use an eyelash curler. It takes a while for it to dry which is a downside, but gives you a nice finish. It doesn't clump even when you build it up or add another mascara on top. If you're looking to try a high-end mascara then i recommend this one!