Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

February 16, 2015

WOW, I never knew how long my lashes could look until this mascara came!
    Honestly, who needs falsies?

This curls, lifts and lengths your lashes. No need to build it up, one coat is enough for me! My husband was really impressed also.
    Everything this product claims, it's all that and more!

February 11, 2015

Where do I begin? This mascara is amazing! it curls and lifts my lashes as if i used a lash curler! my lashes go straight with every other mascara while using a curler, but this one, not at all! my lashes stay curled and lifted all day! the application and formula is outstanding! no clumping! the trick is to apply it the way they say to, hook and curl (watch the tutorial on their webpage) i highly recommend this to anyone who has straight lashes that dont hold their curl! however the price may be a little steep for some, but i thinks its worth it!