Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

3.2/5

March 14, 2015

I was so excited to try this new mascara as I am a mascara junkie! So when I got the sample at Sephora, I was thrilled. Now, I'm lucky and have black, thick, long lashes, but they're straight, so I always use a lash curler. The first time I tried this I thought it made my lashes look a bit clumpy and spider-leg like. I have used many times since, and while I really like it, I don't find it curls my lashes much at all, but it's a good mascara. A bit pricey, but in this category it's average in price.

March 11, 2015

Great product! Don't need an eye lash curler as the wand is bent and has little spikes that effectively curl your lashes and makes it seem like you are wear falsies! Love it!

March 02, 2015

I got the sample from Sephora this week. I have very short lashes. It's better to curl them before hand. It works for me. The Benefit product gave my eyes more definition than Make Up Forever's mascara from last last year's birthday gift. I liked how this felt on my lashes. It wasn't too sticky or tacky or dried out like the Make Up Forever. It helped that I curled before even though the product says it curls the lashes for you. Remember, I have very short lashes... This worked for me.

March 02, 2015

I like how light it feels and the fact that I got it for free. It does lift and curl the lashes a little bit. Not as much as you would like it to but at the end it's just a mascara, you can't expect miracles. The little sample I got is perfect for your travel makeup bag or just loose in your purse when you need it on the go.

2.3/5

February 23, 2015

I'm always excited to try new Mascara. Nothing it quite as fulfilling in the makeup department as finding a "Holy Grail" mascara. I had high hopes for this. I was disappointed. It did lengthen quite well actually, but the formula seemed to be very wet. It did a HORRIBLE job at separating lashes. It seemed to smooth the lashes together in long spidery tendrils. Not the thick, full, voluminous lashes I was hoping for.

February 16, 2015

WOW, I never knew how long my lashes could look until this mascara came!
    Honestly, who needs falsies?

This curls, lifts and lengths your lashes. No need to build it up, one coat is enough for me! My husband was really impressed also.
    Everything this product claims, it's all that and more!

February 11, 2015

Where do I begin? This mascara is amazing! it curls and lifts my lashes as if i used a lash curler! my lashes go straight with every other mascara while using a curler, but this one, not at all! my lashes stay curled and lifted all day! the application and formula is outstanding! no clumping! the trick is to apply it the way they say to, hook and curl (watch the tutorial on their webpage) i highly recommend this to anyone who has straight lashes that dont hold their curl! however the price may be a little steep for some, but i thinks its worth it!