Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

July 01, 2015

At $31 CDN it pretty expensive but its the best formulation I've tried. Doesn't flake or get crispy. My new HG mascara, no more DIOR Show for me.

June 30, 2015

best mascara i have ever used this mascara makes my eyelashes look like i have fake lashes on! stays forever and curls your lashes so you don't even need to use a curler I also put over top bad gal to make them even bigger

June 24, 2015

I love this mascara. I was reluctant to try it at first, because I did not like the They're Real mascara from Benefit and I thought this would be catering to the same people. But I received a sample and fell in love. I instantly went out and bought a full size out of fear of running out. It is the only mascara I will use without my eyelash curler because it gives it some lift.

June 16, 2015

Seriously love this mascara! Lengthens and curls lashes like nothing else. Only need one coat..anymore than that and it can get clumpy. Lasts all day with zero flakes.

June 14, 2015

This mascara lives up to my expectations. It holds a curl and provides length to my lashes. Applying two coats gives a good amount of volume too!

June 01, 2015

I love love this mascara from the Benefit line. I received it in one of my beauty boxes and it's so cute. The wand is pink and looks like an old fashioned curler. It does an awesome job on my lashes, making them look longer and fuller.

May 30, 2015

Love this product. Works great and lasts all day without flaking. Just wish it was a bit cheaper.

May 29, 2015

This mascara is amazing. Really curls your lashes and makes your eyes pop even works on people who have shorter lashes. Doesn't flake away.

May 28, 2015

I love this mascara, I already have an other one unopened so I don't run out. Only thing I wish it made my lashes just a bit darker but it's absolutely fantastic for separating my long lashes and is a great 1-2 coat mascara for the natural lash look but more

May 26, 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Is amazing. It's smooth, not clumpy, doesnt smell weird, and actually does what it supposed to do.