Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

Sutton, United Kingdom

The only mascara I'll ever use

I discovered this mascara about a year ago and since then it's the only mascara I've used. I expect I will never use another mascara again. I love the way that it separates the lashes so they don't clump and also makes them lift up and Curl. It's rather expensive but that's to be expected for benefit products

Bristol, United Kingdom

I think this is one of Benefits most underrated products

I would definitely recommend, I think this is one of Benefits most underrated products. It gives one of the most perfect natural looking long curled lashes in a mascara I have every used before (and I have used a lot). The blush is lovely to use with great coverage, I’ve never had a clumpy application with this mascara it’s one of my go to’s.

Wrexham, United Kingdom

My favourite mascara

I love Benefits Rollerlash and I found it by accident! It’s got proB vitamin 5 in it which has transformed my lashes from dull short stumpy lashes to full and fluffy lashes.

It’s perfect for day or night.. it can be subtle for day time and you can really build it to wear with heavy eye make up!

Honestly my favourite mascara and the 3rd best in the UK.

The Scottish Borders, United Kingdom

Volume volume volume

This is my all time favourite mascara, I have short stubby lashes and this gives them so much volume and lifts my lashes right up. In my opinion it is worth every penny as it makes my lashes look so good and makes such a difference to my look.

England, United Kingdom

Get ittt!!!

It is such a lovely consistency and can be used for a very glam look or just a casual day time look. This is my go to mascara and it works wonders for my eyelashes .Makes them long and thicker and also spreads them out so more volume . Ladies if I was you, get roller lash !

July 02, 2019

LOVE IT!!

One thing I have plenty of is mascara. I'm always looking for the perfect one. This just might be it!
    It goes on clump free. Lifts, separates and curls the lashes; all while giving length. Its simply amazing!

The cost is a little much but I think it's worth it.

Go buy this product!

May 31, 2019

Nothing Beats a Full Lash Look

I love this mascara. I love how the brush seems to grab all the lashes at my base ans really add a really good thick lash look and as you brush upward I just a continued Full long lashes. It also does not make a huge mess or flake which is a plus.

May 15, 2019

Who thought my lashes could be even better ??

I have always loved my eyelashes so when this sample came up I was excited to try it.
    I love the curve to the brush and it really applies beautifully. No clumping which was also impressive. Also, it doesn't smudge !
    A definite future purchase.

May 14, 2019

Bought this product!

I got a free sample of this mascara from Benefit. I love how it makes my lashes look, but the test wand makes this product difficult to put on. I also found that the bottle did not take enough mascara off the wand so it was a lot to put on your lashes, sometimes leaving it clumpy or uneven.

However, I bought a full-size bottle due to the 10,000 PC points coupon I got, plus shoppers gave you another 10,000 points with a purchase over $40. The full-size bottle is wonderful and I do not have any other the problems I did with the tester. Downside - this product is expensive if you get the points out of it!

May 13, 2019

Benefit Rollerlash Not Clumpy!!

I recently been using Benefit's Roller Lash mascara. So far, this product is really quite good - no clumps! Super concentrated, glossy pigment - One coat is more than enough.

Not sure if the 'no' clump will still remain after a month, etc., but so far (2 weeks) it's been great.

My new favorite