Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Matte Rescue Gel Reviews
#181 in Primer

2.7/5

May 28, 2017

This gel product works well to minimize pores however it's not very effective in keeping the skin matte for a long period of time. Even with a setting powder and setting spray, the shine still comes through after a few hours of application.

2.7/5

December 20, 2016

The concept of this mattifying gel is awesome. However, I don't see any difference between it and the Porefessional Primer. It is basically the same consistency and colour. It works just like the primer in my opinion. I would just buy the primer and use it throughout the day to nix shine if needed. Just seems like an unnecessary product.

December 19, 2016

This makes the skin feel very smooth. Idk if it really keeps my face Matte though. I feel like I have to add this gel, primer, setting powder and setting spray in order for it to last. It's an extra layer that I don't find all to nessesary.

February 03, 2016

Another great product from Benefit!! Worth the cost (which is not to much).
    Gel works great to help give that smooth clean look

February 03, 2016

The POREfessional Matte Rescue Gel from Benefit is actually pretty amazing! My olive toned skin has a tendency to get oily and shiny by days end - especially in the T-Zone area and Matte Rescue actually made a difference with reduced shine and pore minimization. For a gel it has amazing effective staying power and does not feel heavy or greasy on your skin. Was pretty reasonably priced at my local Shoppers Drugmart too. Hands down - I love this one!