Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016
    2.0/5

May 29, 2014

I don't understand all the hype about this product; I bought it and tried using it over a 2 month period and still ended up not liking it. I found that it clumped a lot and really did not do much for my lashes, other than weigh them down and make me look incompetent when it comes to applying makeup. Not really my idea of a good look. For the price and the brand, I was expecting better quality than what it is.

1.7/5

April 22, 2014

Oh my okay I have to be honest. I love Benefit products just not the Mascara. It is wayyy to expensive, I mean if it did leave my lashes looking "UNREAL". I would throw every pair of false lashes I have and not use them again because that would mean i finally got my lashes to look "UNREAL". The cost of it is UNREAL I would say, the brush and bristles are very harsh, It dries out very quickly, Sorry Benefit, I still love your other products.

1.3/5

March 30, 2014

This product clumps up and flakes. Not worth the price.

2.0/5

November 28, 2013

it made my lashes feel way to hard and uncomfortable. it was always quite difficult to take off