Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

January 04, 2016

This is my favourite high end mascara. I like it because of how it lengthens my lashes. The wand makes it easy to get every lash including lower lashes.

January 04, 2016

If you ever want to buy a high end mascara, They're Real by Benefit is probably the best of the best. The mascara wand gets all my lashes without leaving any clumps behind. Also, because I have short lashes, the wand and formulation really give it a boost. AND it lasts all day without leaving any smudges. It's definitely worth splurging.

January 04, 2016

Love this product, soo amazing so obessed with it. My lashes never looked better!

January 04, 2016

I love this mascara! The wand is very unique, it takes a bit of time to get used to it at first. It has a little ball on the end that makes it easy to reach the lashes right at the other and inner edges of the eye. It really separates and defines each lash, so it is good for very defined and long lashes - every lash gets covered and the brush makes it easy to get right to the root of the lash without making a mess of your eyelid. The only con I would say is it is pricy, but it is definitely one of my favourite mascaras.

January 04, 2016

I'm usually one to stick to drugstore mascara as I've tried many luxury brands and find they are no better than their drugstores counterparts and definitely considering the price difference. They're real, however, is the only high end mascara I would dish out the dough for. My lashes are noticeably longer and darker... Not as much full though. This creates a more natural look. The lashes don't clump and it is easily removed at night. Excellent product!

2.3/5

January 04, 2016

I really loved this product the first time I tried it thru my beauty box subscription. I liked it so much I went out and bought it even though it was a bit pricey. After using it for a while I find it doesnt work as great as it used to and it seems to make my eyelashes very brittle. (I take my makeup off every night). I've had better results with L'Oreal mascaras which cost considerably less.

January 04, 2016

I like this mascara but the price is a little high for something you have to change frequently. It actually makes my eyelashes look like I have falsies on. I personably love it but the formula makes my eyes water if I forget to take my makeup off while I sleep which is more my problem and I've only heard of it happening to me so overall it's good just a bit pricey

January 04, 2016

This mascara is very good in my opinion. I have very short and straight eye lashes. This mascara makes my eye appear bigger and the eyelashes are definitely thicker and curlier. However, it doesn't last me all day. I usually get smudge mark under my eye in the evening.

January 04, 2016

I really enjoy this Mascara! Not exactly thrilled on the price, but the quality is really good. I find my lashes are longer and thicker after using this product. I will keep using this product!