Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

August 27, 2018

So so.

I wanted to love this stuff as I use several benefit products currently. It was clumpy no matter how I applied it, or ended up looking spidery. I didn't achieve a real look at all sadly.

August 26, 2018

A must have in your beauty kit!

Received a sample of this and was very pleased with the results. It really does make your lashes look fake while still being real. The height is fantastic! Only downside I find is it is not overly lasting and tends to smudge easily.

August 26, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

The best mascara! I keep going back to it!

This was one of the first high end mascaras I bought myself! It was truly amazing! After a while and developing a love for makeup, I started to buy more and expand, but....I always found myself coming back to they’re real benefit mascara!!! It makes my lashes so smooth, easily buildable, and doesn’t clump! I’ll be buying this for many more years to come!!

August 21, 2018

Benefit They're Real Mascara

I received a sample size of this in one of my monthly beauty subscription boxes. I would have to say this is one of my favourite mascaras that I've tried.

August 20, 2018

Light but Effective

It’s not your heavy mambo jumbo lashes that you want to look like Cleopatra but it’s a very natural and light type of mascara. It applies well on lashes and doesn’t make them stick to each other. You will need a bit more of applications compare to others to have more volume but for my busy routine, this is going to be my everyday natural look mascara. No smudge, no worries. I love it.

August 13, 2018

I liked it!

I received the mascara, as a sample! It is very small but it has last a lot! I like it, because it make my lashes look longer, but not bulky! I would definitely buy it!

August 08, 2018

I Love this mascara!

I recieved This mascara as a sample to try and I've already been back to the store to buy more! It makes me lashes look very full and luscious. I highly recommend :)

August 06, 2018

Fantastic

Love this mascara. It works wonderfully for me. Separates and lengthens each lash without clumps. Gives your lashes a very dramatic look without the need for false lashes.

August 04, 2018

WOW

I was speechless when I applied this mascara to my eyelashes for the very first time, I could not believe how big my eyelashes were it was insane. My eyelashes were so long that this is a mascara that I would only wear to go out to a special occasion or on a date

2.2/5

August 03, 2018

Try Another Brand

Benefit - They're Real Mascara: I tried this brand last month for the entire month and will not be using it again. The con: The consistency of the mascara tends towards the watery side, so you have to apply liberal amounts of it (minimum 3 layers) to achieve a pop effect. The pro: the brush has relatively widely spaced teeth so you have greater control during application. Overall, I don't think this mascara is worth it.