Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics' Watt's Up! Cream-to-Powder Highlighter Reviews

Good - 0

January 24, 2019

Best highlighter

Easily the best and easiest highlighter I've ever used. Goes on easy with the applicator, and blends well with every other type of makeup in my kit. Doesn't look too shimmery and fake..very subtle glow. Theres a LOT of product in the container...it will last a LONG time! Well worth the money.

January 24, 2019

Great highlighter

I've had this highlighter for so long, using it daily in my make-up routine. It's easy to apply and can be dramatic or subtle. My only complaint is there's a decent amount of product left over that can't be applied without a make up brush after it gets to a certain level.

June 29, 2018

the best highlighter

the best highlighter. has a natural glow, consumption is very economical, I use the second year.
    it is possible that the expiration date has passed, but the product as new)

January 22, 2018

GLow!

This powder to cream highlighter works wonders on your skin! I recently purchased it and it became one of my favorites. It gives you a really bright long lasting glow

November 23, 2017

Perfect for inner eye brightening

I really like how it comes in a stick format. It also comes with a decent amount of product that will last you. It is SO easy to apply and glides onto my face pretty easily. I must mention that I do use moisturizer and argan oil on my face, or just moisturizer. I’m not sure if this affects application.

I’m not super into mirror like highlight, so when I apply this on my face, I.e. cheekbones, chin, Cupid’s bow, nose arch, I like that it looks like a slight glow. This product is buildable, so if I really wanted to up the glow, I can take a powder highlighter and apply it on top.

My favourite thing to do is to use rub product on my ring finger tip and dab it in the inner corners of my eyes. I’ve received MANY compliments for doing this. It truly wake up your eyes. As for the sponge applicator, I usually don’t use it as I find it absorbs the product instead of blending it out. I usually use a concealer brush, or my fingers to blend.

May 28, 2017

The Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter is a wonderful way to start incorporating highlighters into your makeup routine if you're a beginner. It's also a great solution for quick highlighting needed for every day looks - the product comes in a stick format so no brush is required! You can simply apply with the stick and blend with your fingers. The product is very buildable so it can be re-applied or made more dramatic to take from day to night. The Watt's Up Highlighter is a bit on the expensive side ($40 CAD) but it is very long lasting and the convenience of the stick format makes it ideal for every day use and travel. Well worth the investment!

December 06, 2016

Champagne coloured highlighters always look the best against my skin tone, so i absolutely love this one, it's not overly shimmery going on, so it doesn't look fake, i like that it goes form cream to powder, that way it's easier to work with when going on, but then you can't smudge it as much after