Benefit Dew the Hoola Matte Liquid Bronzer Reviews
Ranked #105 in Bronzer

1.5/5

February 26, 2017

i really regret buying this. even though the actual pigmentation and consistency are decent, this product isn't practical at all. applying it is almost impossible if you want it to look half decent. it always ends up looking streaky and cakey.

September 06, 2016

I wanted to love it, but I'm just not good with liquid bronzers ! It goes on so subtly that I seem to often overdo it. Don't get me wrong, this product is great when it comes to looking natural and feeling practically non existent on the skin. I just prefer powders because it's easier to control in my opinion (ie: easier to blend out if I "mess up")

July 22, 2016

I have a small sample of this for contouring- I LOVE it!! I am really pale without my self tanner, and when I need a little bronze to give me some life~ I grab this. Try blending it with a damp sponge to get the best results.

July 22, 2016

I found this was a pretty decent liquid bronzer but it's too orange for me. It blends in well and is easy to use.. but I have very pale skin and it's just not my colour. Way too orange.

July 09, 2016

I love the look and feel of this product, it looks so natural on the skin and doesn't add any texture. I apply a pea size amount to the back of my hand and blend on my face with a duo fiber brush, it's so easy. Rich and creamy with a pleasant scent and beautiful non streaky quick dry finish. Stays on throughout the day too! Definitely a Must have.