Benefit Eyebrow Pencil Reviews
Ranked #145 in Eyebrow Care

September 21, 2017

Natural and lasts for a long time.

I love this eyebrow pencil. I used to use the powder but I find the pencil looks more natural for me. This pencil lasts so long and it fills my eyebrows so naturally. Great colour match too! Will purchase again!

March 22, 2017

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a big makeup person. I do however have really light and sparse eyebrows and until now, never had the nerve to try to do something about them. This product was made for me!! It is SO easy to apply, even for a clutz like me and it really does look natural. I am always afraid of over doing my makeup but this pencil goes on easily and looks good, subtle yet I finally have nice eyebrows!!

I think Benefit has me as a customer for life. Seriously!

August 30, 2016

it's lovely. I like it because it has the best color that matches my eyebrows . it easy to use and the price is reasonable. it's also easy to carry in your purse

March 27, 2016

Easy application and long lasting. Great for beginners who want to practice on building up colour. Love it too as it has a spooly with the pencil. It is also easy to blend and has a natural finish in the end.

January 05, 2016

Really pricey for an eyebrow pencil but honestly its the only one i use and i think it's totally worth it! It lasts me a suuuper long time. Youre able to shade them in however u like and they'll still look natural! Plus they stay on for the whole day lol. Once I started using this eyebrow pencil i couldnt stop using it because they honestly helped improve my eyebrows a lot lol.

December 10, 2015

I love the color and natural but enhancing look this eyebrow pencil does for me.

November 06, 2015

Benefit is a really good brand and you can tell by the quality. This eyebrow pencil is longlasting both in terms of how long the stick lasts in general and on your brows. Benefit has multiple brow products but this is my favorite.

August 28, 2015

Love benefit products. This eyebrow pencil is wonderful but doesn't last long. I prefer this one because you can sharpen it.