Prestige Item

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 21, 2019
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Worth the money

It is an expensive product but it’s so worth it - makes your brows thicker but looks completely natural. Easy application and long lasting finish - brilliant

July 20, 2019

Holy Grail!

This is my holy grail brow product! I will forever use this product. Regardless the kind of makeup I'm wearing whether it be full glam or no makeup makeup look I always have this in my routine. For more glam makeup looks this product adds volume and fullness along with setting my brows. For no makeup makeup looks it adds enough volume and fullness to make you look put together and polished without trying. It can be purchased very easy, in sephora, shoppers drug mart or online so it's very easily obtained. Definitely try it if you haven't you will not regret it.

July 19, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

All about brows

I recieved this in a beauty box while I was using another product. I have since switched to Benefit Gimme Brow! It is a great lightweight gel for definition without heaviness or clumping.

July 16, 2019

Amazing!

I love this brow gel. Even when I don't wear any other makeup I always leave the house with this on. It is so easy to use and lasts forever in the brows. The product also goes a long way! It provides a very natural but filling effect to your brows. Will repurchase forever!

July 14, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Benefit Gimme Brow

As someone with fairly full brows I have used this more as a tinted brow gel as I don't really need to add extra volume to my brows. I found that it worked well for this purpose. I do like the small brush as it allows you to really concentrate the product where you want it to go.

July 09, 2019

Must have!!

I honestly never did anything beyond tweezing with my brows and find brow make up intimidating, until I received a free sample of Gimme Brow about a year ago. It’s SO easy to use and I can’t believe what a difference it makes. It’s now a regular part of my every day make up routine and I feel naked without it. There are tons of great shades to choose from and I love that it comes in a smaller size when I want to try a new shade that I’m not 100% sure of (I change my hair colour a lot and started with blonde but now realize the darker brows suit me best!!) I recommend this to everyone

June 28, 2019

My favourite!

I bit pricey for my liking, but definitely effective. The only brow mascara I've been able to find that enhanced my natural eyebrows and didn't make them look too blunt or fake.

May 31, 2019

I have nice brows finally!

I am a total beginner when it comes to makeup, but my brow girl convinced me to buy this after she shaped my brows one day. I can use it and it makes my eyebrows look amazing. Highly recommend. Easy to use and effective. A bit expensive but a little goes a long way.

May 24, 2019

Best brow product ever!

This is definitely become a staple in my everyday makeup routine! Normally I’ll use a pencil first and put this on top but the thing about this brow gel is it’s so good that you can use it alone and that’s why I love it so much. Plus it keeps your brows in check all day long!!

May 15, 2019

Brow Wow !

I have weird eyebrows. Must come from 40+ years of plucking. Now that I'm in my EARLY sixties they seem to have another life of their own.
    They have now betrayed me by suddenly sprouting these hideous white things.
    Well, I showed them when I applied Gimme Brow+. They have a beautiful shape now and and I feel kind of sexy when I have date night with my Husband.