Prestige Item

• Water-resistant & long-wearing

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 15, 2019

Favourite brow product

I’m not very good at doing my eyebrows and I don’t actually need to fill them in or anything, as I have pretty full eyebrows.. this gel helps make my brows look neat and give definition.

May 13, 2019

Best eyebrow care ever

I have very little eyebrow and it is light and also interuppted by a red spot in the middle of one of them.
    This product makes me look like I have well defined consistent brows on both eyes.
    It is pricey though...

May 10, 2019

Gimme good brows

À peine le gel mit sur mes sourcils, je peux voir une différence. Mes sourcils sont nettement plus "full" et il est très facile de les sculpter pour qu'ils soient beaux et droits. La couleur "match" très bien mes sourcils. Je recommande ce produit si vous voulez des sourcils sculptés et plus épais.

April 30, 2019

This is one on my favorite brow products now !!!!

I love this product, as part of my go too's, after receiving it to review, I just fell in love with it!!!! I have even gone and purchased a second to add to my stash, I don't even want to be without one anymore, I had no idea what I was missing, this is a must have!!!!!

April 30, 2019

East to use

I love this product. It’s so easy to use. When you are busy and don’t have time to do your brows, this is a life saver. Just brush this product on your brows and your good to go. I wear this almost everyday when I’m so busy to do my brows.

Pennsylvania, United States

Works great

Works great but not a fan of the brush. I cant seem to get the product to apply evenly. Colour matches pretty good, formula seems decent. will last a long time as you dont need much product

2.0/5

Did not love

I got this product as a tester and I’m not gunna lie I do not like it! I don’t like that’s it’s like a mascara and goes on kinda chunky! I like to use a pencil or anything else! I found it looked totally fake and not at all natural

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Quick and easy product!

As someone who wasn't using to doing anything to my brows- this was a great introductory product. The small brush size makes filling in your brows super easy- and the selection in colours make it easy to find a match.

April 03, 2019

Love it

I have really thin eyebrow hair and even though I have micropigmentation, sometimes I feel that I need a little more volume. This solves it all! I get an amazing thick eyebrow!

April 01, 2019

Holy grail

The benefit brow gel is by far the best one I have ever used. The tint and volume provided goes such a long way. One simple stroke dramatically improves the look of your brows. I adore this stuff I am completely hooked and I don’t know how I lived my life without it before.