Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Tinted Gel Reviews

Good - 0

April 28, 2020
    Algiers, Algeria

Great brow gel

I received this one from benefit and i totally fall in love with it. It gives a very natural look to my eyebrows and has little tiny fibers that give volume . But i found a very similar product that costs 10× times cheaper than this one

April 18, 2020

Use everyday!

The gimme brow is easy to apply. The texture is pleasant and the color well suited to my brow tint. The result is very natural. It can be used daily. I use since 3 years and I recommend this product.

April 18, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Perfect for on the go , natural or dramatic

This gel is my holy grail brow product . It can be used for every day look or build a more dramatic use with more product . The size of the brush is perfect for the brow area and helps with painless and easy application . I love this product and will definitely re purchase and recommend .

March 13, 2020

Keeps the brows in shape!

I bought a benefit value pack with this item included and am so glad I was able to try the product. Most gels wouldn’t work very well or felt too thick so I haven’t used one in a while.
    Now I found the perfect one! This is so simple and easy to use. It keeps the brows in shape and you can’t even tell I have anything on as it looks natural especially with the tint. I don’t feel uncomfortable with this texture either as I can’t even tell it’s on. I love the applicator, it’s very precise!

March 13, 2020

I would definitely buy this product again!

This product is worth every penny! It leaves my brows looking full of volume and very tinted (since I have light brows). I absolutely love this product

January 21, 2020

I prefer the older product

I was a gimme brow fan. I understand the reasons for the change in formula but it’s not the same. I miss the old product. I’ll continue to use it since nothing else compares.

January 14, 2020
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

My holy grail brow product

Gimme Brow+ is my holy grail brow product! It’s so easy to swipe through my brows when I’m in a hurry. The gel builds up effortlessly without looking clumpy and it keeps my brow hairs nicely in place all day.

This product works wonders if you have sparse brows or bald patches to cover up and the fibres feel very light. I hope Benefit create more colours because I would love a cooler toned version of shade 3.