Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream
Good

Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 381 in Eye Cream

April 17, 2017

this is ok not something i would repurchase i find the formula goes off before its time it smells kinda weird and i am not a fan of the packaging pass for me

March 09, 2016

this product make my eyes ictch a little then it stopped, I did not use for a day then used again and was fine. good product a little pricey

February 04, 2016

First of all this product is in every amazing except for the price :( I love the difference I have seen in my under eye area after 2 weeks of using this product in my benefit face care routine. I goes on very smooth and is very hydrating yet is soaked by the skin skin fairly quick. Honestly to me it is worth the price and I will continue to repurchase this product. I just wish it were a tad cheaper!!

October 03, 2015

I received a sample of this and had to buy it!!! Though it is a bit pricey, it is totally worth it. I am turning 40 this year, I have actually seen a big improvement. I would definitely purchase this!!!

October 03, 2015

I love this eye cream to get me through the day!

I have sleeping issues, so looking bright eyed and bushy tailed is very difficult on the best of days.

Since I discovered Benefit's Potent! Eye Cream, my eyes look more vibrant all around, and it even helps fill in those laugh lines that are beginning to start!

Pricey, but you only have to use a small amount - it lasts quite awhile.

jhartigan added a new review for
    CARGO Lip Gloss Quad