Benefit precisely, my brow pencil
Good

Benefit precisely, my brow pencil Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 319 in Eyebrow Care

June 19, 2017

Recommended eyebrow pencil

I was recommended by a friend about this pencil , and although it was a bit pricy for me it has worked well, I am in the shade 5 and after a bit of hair loss, it has made my eyebrow hair look very natural. Would recommend

April 28, 2017

Although this product was a little more on the expensive side, it was so worth it and I've bought about 3 so far because it's one of the best pencils I've used. It lasts forever, it's strong (doesn't break), very pigmented! I got the darkest shade (#6) and it was the perfect shade for me, even though I'm pale. It wasn't too harsh or too dark, goes on smoothly, and is easy to create a beautiful shape. The packaging is beautiful as well!

March 08, 2017

I chose shade 3 which works on dark blonde or light brown hair. I love that the pencil has a brush on the other side and you can use that tip to blend harsh lines. This fills in my brows perfectly and is very easy to use.

It also stays on all day. I love this product! It's an eye opener.

February 26, 2017

I have noticed with age that my eyebrows are not as thick and full as they used to be so I decided that I would purchase Benefit, My Brow Pencil and I'm so glad I did. Since I have medium brown hair I got the #3. The pencil is twist-up so no sharpener needed. I was amazed at how fast and easy the whole process was. I just applied pencil onto brows using light, short strokes and then went over it with the spoolie- brush at the other end of the pencil and what a difference. My eyebrows looked more filled and defined therefore making me look years younger. I also love the fact that my eyebrows looked natural as I notice some women's eyebrows look almost drawn on. Another great thing is that this product boasts to last 12 hours and it certainly stayed put. This is the first time using a Benefit product, but I'm definitely looking forward to trying more of their products.