Prestige Item
Benefit precisely, my brow pencil Reviews

October 30, 2019
    South Dakota, United States

Loooove

I absolutely love this brow product. It is one of the best on the market. Their shade range is pretty good also. I found this pencil to run out fast, so I would definitely recommend buying it while it's on sale rather than full price.

September 13, 2019

best brow pencil on the market

this has been my holy grail brow pencil for 2 years now! i love the precision you get with this pencil, it really does make the perfect hair-like strokes.

September 08, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love it

This eyebrow pencil is amazing. It is so easy to use it . Since you get used to you can't stay away . Shade nr #4 is the one that fit so good with my skin and looks so natural. This product does last all day and stays in place if you want extra coverage use their brow gel and some setting powder

September 08, 2019

Love love love this brand

This brow pencil is amazing I find that be fine tip is very helpful in creating fine brow strokes making eyebrows look very natural as well as defined. This product does not require a lot of pressure or else you break it multiple times, therefore I recommend having a late hand when applying and to apply in an upward furthering motion. This product does last all day and stays in place if you want extra coverage use their brow gel and some setting powder

July 23, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Fantastic pencil

i love how fine the tip of this pencil is. it makes it so easy to make hair like strokes. the shade 4.5 is also an amazing shade match for me.while the product does last a long time in the brows, i do wish it was a bit more affordable though.

July 18, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Changed my makeup routine

I was sent this product to review. I wear makeup daily but had never done my brows before receiving this pencil. It was so easy to use and it made my brows look amazing. I will always do my brows now.

July 14, 2019
    Flintshire, United Kingdom

Just love it! Highly recommended!

I bought this in colour #5 dark brown the Precisely My Brow Pencil was my first full-size Benefit Cosmetics product & it has won my heart! I've totally fallen in love with it & I'll definitely be purchasing it in future & recommending it to everyone! I use this everyday, pigment is really good, but not overly pigmented which is good as you can get a natural effect or build it up. Takes me about 5 minuets to do my brows, and lasts all day. Works amazing with Gimme Brow!!

May 16, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best Brows EVER.

This fine liner helps add distinction and definition to your brows, and the spooly on the other end is super useful. I like to add some shape and fill in my sparse brows, and groom my brows down with the handy dandy spooly. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 3.5 shade, it’s absolutely perfect for my skin-tone and hair color. Ten out of ten, would recommend.

April 03, 2019

Hands down the best brow pencil

This brow pencil is something that I can not do my makeup without. There are so many shades and the colours and tones are just right. It’s easy to use and has great pigment without being overwhelming and I would definitely recommend

March 15, 2019

The brow authority!

Hands down the best brow pencil out there! I’ve been a makeup artist for 10 years and have always tried many products to find the best. I’ve even worked with top brands and will still choose benefit pencils over others! Not too waxy, doesn’t break so easy, lasts really long and super easy to use!! Amazing brow shade range!