Benefit pushup eyeliner Reviews

2.8/5
Ranked #472 out of 877 in Eye Liner

May 26, 2017

This mascara was supposed to make it a lot easier to do a winged liner and I honestly found it a lot harder! The product did not come out very easily and I found that it was clumpy and would drag on my skin.It definitely didn't live up to the high price tag for me.

November 30, 2016

It takes a few applies to get the full colour out and some parts go to waste when I twist it since it is gel. But overall, I like it as it gives me good control. I think I prefer fine liquid pen liners however. It's easy to smudge though. We'd recommend still if you aren't too picky about makeup.

June 17, 2016

This eyeliner is really great, and very easy to draw cat-eye, it's hard to use at the beginning, but practice makes perfect! The black one is realllly black and it's easy to remove with oil-based makeup remover. I would repurchase it again if the price wasn't so expensive. I would recommend this, if someone is looking for product under 30$.

Cons: I realize that sometimes the product gets dried up. Pricey.

0.8/5

August 28, 2015

I hated this liner. Looked so good on packaging but does not go on smooth. So disappointed because I adore benefit products usually. Don't waste your money.