Prestige Item
Benefit Roller Liner Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

July 01, 2020

You found the perfect eyeliner!

Being a simple makeup gal I wanted something that was good quality but wouldn’t cost me my first born. It’s very smooth for application and no SMUDGING. Also holds up to a real good breakdown cry so it could probably end all sadness. Any ways 10/10 get it.

May 16, 2020

Best liner ever!

This liner is easy to use. I have tried others and they don't work for me. Goes on smooth and makes perfect cat eyes. Removes easy with wipes. Doesn't run or bleed.

January 30, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

This roller liner is amazing

I love this stuff. It took a bit of practice to get just the right amount as it does tend to blot on fairly thick but once I got the hang of it I’ll never buy another brand. It stays in place all night and still in place the next morning if I don’t wash it off. It doesn’t dry out like some and the brush is the perfect size.

3.2/5

July 15, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Great product

The eyeliner is fantastic, it’s very dark which is good for different complexions. The actual durability of the product is great as I’m not the best at a winged eyeliner however with this product it made it a bit easier with the sharp tip. The price however can be discouraging as it’s not the most affordable in the market. Ultimately I will purchase again as I haven’t found an alternative that meets my needs like this one has.

2.0/5

June 07, 2019
    Florida, United States

Lines just don’t come out right 😩

I bought this eyeliner to try a new product but was left very disappointed. The product in this eyeliner comes out clumpy and it’s hard to be precise. While I love benefit rollerlash and the benetint, this eyeliner definitely needs some fine tuning