Prestige Item
Benefit - Shy Beam - Liquid Matte Highlighter Reviews

August 02, 2017

Shine one Girl!

I have the deluxe sample of this and the shine is so pretty its not too over powering and it is so great to be able to add this to my highlight collection!

July 19, 2017

I love it!

This is a great product other than the price. Other than that it lasts all day with no problem. It's not greasy and it is also a great consistency. I plan on buying this again when it runs out!

January 06, 2017

I bought the Benefit shy beam liquid matte highlighter expecting a light colour but I was actually disaapointed to see it was a rather darker pink that was just too dark for my skin. Its works better as an illuminizer than highlighter for myself due to the dark highlight colour. Very good quality of product, and great price just not what I was looking for.

August 08, 2016

I love how this is matte, not super shiny Halloween style make-up. It gives a natural and subtle glow and seem to give a nice little lift to the cheek bones.

July 24, 2016

I love this! I have super fair skin and a lot of highlighter just look too heavy on my skin tone. This is a beautiful, matte pink highlighter that softly highlights my skin. I usually use a powder over it to add some sparkle or a bit more shine but I love it! I also have used it under my eyes to conceal my dark circles and works well for that too actually lol.