Benefit The Pore fessional Pro Balm to minimize the appearance of pores Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 383 in Primer

May 31, 2017

This product can be a bit expensive to some people but it is 100% worth it. It completely hides all of my pores which are quite large. This leave a smooth not oily feel to your face, and i find that it makes my makeup last longer.

May 15, 2017

This product rocks ! Won't go without it. Gives a flawless finish that lasts all day. Already purchased another from Shopper's Drug Mart. Definitely a must have for mee

May 15, 2017

The balm does work well but the one thing that I didn't like was putting my foundation on over it , it would almost look like dry spots no matter how much i moisturized so I use it now for touch ups more than anything.

May 08, 2017

Have tried other products similar but this one is nice because it is flesh colour tinted. Long lasting and get coverage. Tube is small but you use a little dab and covers alot of area. Not oily

February 13, 2017

I love this product. It works on my small blemishes. It smells awesome. It makes my skin feel a little greasy when I put it on. I put a unscented face lotion on after and it make my skin feel very soft.

January 19, 2017

This stuff is the bomb! I put it on my chin and nose under my foundation and it totally minimizes the larger pores on your face. The saleslady in the store had a huge pore and you couldn't see it at all only when she pointed it out did you notice. I love it!

2.8/5

July 12, 2016

It does minimize the look of pores. When I first apply on my face, it feels like wired because of the texture. I would say if you find a good cover of foundation, you don't really need to spend money on this.

June 27, 2016

Benefit the Pore fessional Pro balm to minimize the appearance of pores. Hmmm, I found when I used this primer it seemed to block my pores and had caused minor pimples. I have very dry skin so this is a big deal for me as I Never get pimples. It does go on silky smooth with more of a matt finish which allows my foundation to go on flawlessly. In hot weather, it can feel slippery. The texture is a lovely thin very light beige colour. You can find it at an affordable $39 at Shoppers Drug Mart. I don't think it is for me.