Benefit The POREfessional Face Primer Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 365 in Primer

April 20, 2017

I got this product from Sephora. I think it did an amazing job at hiding my pores. I have a lot of big pores around my nose. This product was very efficient at reducing the appearance of most of them. My makeup also applied easily on top of it. Would buy again!

April 18, 2017

I received a sample of Porefessional Face Primer a few months ago and I find it very effective for covering large pores and uneven skin tone. I usually use it on my chin, nose and forehead. It's easy to apply and the fragrance is neutral. The shade I was sent is perfect for my skin. I highly recommend it.

April 15, 2017

Okay, I like the tint and the texture is comparative to other primers but that is where the comparison ends. I did not feel that it improved the look of my pores if anything my pores were accentuated. Although, it did smooth my skin a little.

April 13, 2017

I got this in an ipsy bag and I really liked it . It's not as good as my favourite one but it's still good . I have acne scarred skin and it fills in all the holes so my makeup will apply perfectly and it will last all day . I would Reccomend this product .

April 06, 2017

This product is amazing!

I honestly try to make the product last as long as I can because it is a bit pricey and I love it all too much, so I only use it on days when I want my make up to last all day.

That being said, on those days when I really want my makeup to last, those days I am working retail, and then going out dancing afterwards and using this at the start of my makeup routine makes this last all day long!

My makeup always looks so smooth and flawless after using this as well, and really allows for easier application. I love how it minimizes your pores, and really brightens your face.

March 10, 2017

I think I have found my new go-to face primer! This is one of the most effective primers I have used to date (skin type: combination-oily). A little goes such a long way and it applies evenly without wasting any product.

Once applied, makeup application is a breeze. I realized I didn't need as much foundation because of how easily it blended over the primer.

I have extremely large pores around my nose and too little/too much product can make them appear very prominent. As long as I apply the primer all over, the area becomes more even without soaking into my pores.

One piece of advice: use very little. Too much can actually cause buildup underneath your foundation.

Overall, amazing product :)

March 08, 2017

I love this face primer, you only need a little bit of it to put on your face and it hides your pores so good!!! It's also weightless and it makes your skin look so smooth and nice. The quality is amazing, it's definitely one of my favorite primers!

February 22, 2017

Very smooth, a little goes a long way. Mattifies pores very well. I have been using this product for years now, very pleased with it. Works well under make up and as a touch up on oily areas

January 21, 2017

I'm kinda new with putting the make up on. And my friend who know it all too well taught me to start using primer and when I went to Sephora, the one that I liked was the Benefit Porefessional face primer. It's smooth in the face, it doesn't leave an oily residue and it makes my make up stay all day. It's gently in the skin because I never had any breakouts or rashes using it.

January 09, 2017

I use this product everyday as part of my daily beauty routine and I absolutely love it. It minimizes the look of your pores in problem areas and gives a matte effect. It smells nice and blends very easily. I wear it under my BB Cream and it's flawless.