Benefit The POREfessional Face Primer Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 384 in Primer

July 06, 2017

All time favourite primer

I love this primer so much and for me it lasted so long, I bought the sample size and it lasted me well over two years (not sure how but glad it worked that way)

June 21, 2017

Not for my super oily skin

I had high hopes for this, as I hear everyone talking about how much they love this primer. I love how smooth is goes on and how soft it makes my skin feel, but because I have extremely oily skin, I found my foundation would just slip around due to the silicone in this. This would be perfect for other skin types as it really does look amazing.

Great product

What a great primer. You only need a bit and it goes on easily and evenly. It smooths everything perfectly and is a great makeup base! A great product and I recommend!

Wow!

I received a sample in the mail and it was sample-sized, but it sure did the trick! Creamy and worked as a great primer. The only problem is the price, I looked it up and it was really expensive. Though I love this primer, I definitely cannot afford to buy another one.

Decent primer

I recently got this primer from Shoppers Drug Mart. First off, its very pricey! $48 for 0.75 oz! I do find it works well on pores though. The trick is that you have to press it into your problem areas, not just rub it across like how you would apply a lotion. I tend to focus this product around my nose, chin, and forehead, rather than apply to the whole face. It wont ERASE your pores, it provides a silky barrier on top of your skin so that the foundation can gloss on top instead of filling the textured areas. I find I need this especially when using matte foundations! Its also really important to moisturize underneath, otherwise this won't help much! I do prefer this primer to the photofinish, for a similar product. I find it helps the product from separating and sinking into lines over time (around my mouth and nose).

2.8/5

Unsure..

I have mixed feelings about this product! I have been using it for over half a year and still cannot tell if it is worth the hype. I am not a fan of the texture of the product, it doesn't feel very creamy or soft compared to other primers. I also find that if I use this on a dry patch of my skin it enhances the dryness even more. I do think it minimizes my pores but thats all it really does for me.

June 06, 2017

I love this. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and my foundation goes on smoothly when using this. A little bit goes far with this. This really does minimize the appearance of your pores.

May 31, 2017

I love the Benefit The POREfessional Face Primer because it does a phenomenal job at hiding imperfections, scars (which I have a few of,) acne, and pores! It is super light weight and easy to apply. Skin feels soft and silky upon application. Blends in with other makeup well, leaving it undetectable.

May 31, 2017

This primer can be worn under or over your makeup or even on its own. If worn with makeup it helps your makeup stay in place for most of the day. Today I am using it without makeup and I have noticed that it eliminated the slight shine that was caused by my facial sunscreen. So if it works for that I'm sure this product would work really well for those with oily skin. I honestly cannot say if it fills in pores because I don't have a problem with my pores. Mine are almost non-existent but I do have slight frown lines on my forehead and it filled them in nicely. Although this primer doesn't seem to give a tint it still makes my complexion look uniformed and even toned. It also leaves my skin feeling soft. All the Benefit products I tried so far are good quality and work well although I wish they were less expensive.

May 17, 2017

I have been using POREfessional for a couple of years now and it is one of the better primers I've used. I found it did help with keeping my makeup on a bit longer but I don't think it hide my pores that well.
    I like how it makes your skin look a little smoother and it doesn't have a bad scent to it at all.
    I believe the price is around $40 CND. Which isn't a bad price at all for this product, benefit is a great brand. Another huge thing for me is it's cruelty free!
    I would recommend getting a sample and trying it out!

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    What's Your Favorite?

sweet_sara added a new review for
    Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

Ptite_Ge added a new review for
    Staedtler Pencils