Benzagel 5 Acne Gel Reviews

December 06, 2017

Cleared up my face

I never had a severe acne problem, but under stress, hormonal changes, or during long travels, my skin would break out. I tired many different products - cleansers, creams, scrubs, and more expensive ones including Proactive, but they never helped and only left my skin irritated and red. This product was recommended to me by a doctor when I asked for a referral to a dermatologist and it did wonders. My skin cleared up within 2-3 days and the product is gentle enough that it can be used everyday. It comes in clear, scent-free, gel form, and only a small amount is needed to cover your entire face. It takes a while to absorb, which is why it's best to use it in the evening and leave overnight.

October 17, 2017

The only acne creame to use!

I have been using Benzagel for almost 20 years. Save your money and buy this product instead of buying Proactive. Its the same active ingredient! Highly recommended! I just love it

October 16, 2017

secret to clear skin

I used to suffer from terrible cystic acne around my period. Since adding this to my daily routine, 90% of this problem has resolved. Feels lightweight on and non-drying.

June 23, 2017

Best acne product!

OMG! This product is amazing, seriously it really cured all my acne so quick. I have tried so many acne products and this one is the less expensive and we see the results quickly. I have a sensible skin, but it didn't make it that dry. I really recommend this product!

February 15, 2017

I like the lightweight formula. I get "hormonal" breakout once a month. I've used this for the past couple months and so far very minimal break out. I'm actually impressed. A bit drying for my skin thought, but I would definitely recommend.

August 25, 2016

If you are looking for a non-prescription acne medication, this is the one to try for sure. Of course there are many other prescription medications but for an OVER THE COUNTER that you just pick up without having to go to a doctor's office, this is amazing. This works almost as well as the prescription medications. If you put too much, it will dry out your skin so start out easy and slowly increase. Highly recommended.

May 12, 2016

La plupart des spécialistes recommandent les produits Benzagel, donc je me suis dit pourquoi pas! Ça fonctionne à merveille, je suis très satisfaite du résultat. Mis le matin et la soir, au bout de 2 semaines je n'avais plus de boutons. Le seul désavantage est qu'il rend la peau plus sèche, donc penser peut-être à une crème pour le visage à base d'eau pour éviter de refaire de petits boutons.

March 09, 2016

This is an affordable and highly effective acne treatment. When I applied it twice a day all over the face my acne decreased tremendously. It will dry the skin out for 2 weeks until it gets used to it though, but it's worth it.

August 16, 2015

It is hard to review an acne treatment product because every person reacts differently to it. For me, Benzagel 5% benzoyl peroxide acne gel is a great product to get rid of superficial blemishes fast. I have sensitive/combination skin and the gel dried out my skin so I would recommend applying it once a day only where you have breakouts and use a good moisturizer all over your face. Personally, the skin around my eyes reacts to the product even if I don't apply it near the eye area... So be careful with this product! In conclusion, I love to use this product to dry out or to prevent my forehead and nose blemishes.

April 20, 2015

I suffered with acne since I was 13 years old. I tried every single face wash I could get my hands on. It got so bad I got referred to a dermatologist and he prescribed me with antibiotics I needed to take twice a day and I was on it for about 3 years. My acne still wasn't under control so a doctor told me to try the Benzagel 5 Acne Gel and it worked! I wash my face in the morning with the gel and it has drastically changed my acne breakouts! I love this product!