Benzagel Acne Gel 5% Reviews

Benzagel® Acne Gel 5% is an effective topical treatment for both uncomplicated facial acne, and acne vulgaris. It contains 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, in a unique formulation that is micronized (reduced to tiny particles) to effectively penetrate the skin and kill the bacteria that cause acne inflammation.

Benzagel® Acne Gel is serious acne medication, approved by Health Canada.

Le gel contre l’acné Benzagel® est un traitement topique efficace contre l’acné simple (acne vulgaris). Il contient 5 % de peroxyde de benzoyle, dans une formule unique qui est micronisée (réduite en petites particules) pour pénétrer efficacement la peau et détruire les bactéries à l’origine de l’inflammation acnéique.

Le gel contre l’acné Benzagel® est un vrai médicament de traitement de l’acné, approuvé par Santé Canada.

August 16, 2015

It is hard to review an acne treatment product because every person reacts differently to it. For me, Benzagel 5% benzoyl peroxide acne gel is a great product to get rid of superficial blemishes fast. I have sensitive/combination skin and the gel dried out my skin so I would recommend applying it once a day only where you have breakouts and use a good moisturizer all over your face. Personally, the skin around my eyes reacts to the product even if I don't apply it near the eye area... So be careful with this product! In conclusion, I love to use this product to dry out or to prevent my forehead and nose blemishes.

July 24, 2015

I have only been using this for about under a week now and I can already tell a difference. It has got rid of my blackheads on my nose completely and lightened up my skin.

0.7/5

June 26, 2015

I used the benzagel spot on acne gel and it was by far the worst Acne product I have ever used in my entire life and I don't have sensitive skin! I only put it on my problem areas and the result? It made my acne 100x worst!!!! Its swollen huge and red now and i cant even put foundation on my face! Stay away from this product

April 20, 2015

I suffered with acne since I was 13 years old. I tried every single face wash I could get my hands on. It got so bad I got referred to a dermatologist and he prescribed me with antibiotics I needed to take twice a day and I was on it for about 3 years. My acne still wasn't under control so a doctor told me to try the Benzagel 5 Acne Gel and it worked! I wash my face in the morning with the gel and it has drastically changed my acne breakouts! I love this product!

3.2/5

April 16, 2015

This is a product that help my acne in the past. It works well and is well tolerated.

April 02, 2015

I do like the texture and smell of the product but I have seen very little benefits on my skin. I cannot even tell you if the ameliorations are due to normal fluctuation on acne or because of the product.

April 01, 2015

Best acne care it's works very well not too hard for my skin even my skin dry and sensitive

October 28, 2014

For someone who doesn't break out often, with combination skin, this product really works to keep my break outs at bay. When I stop using it for a while, my break outs come back, but when I use it every night, my face stays completely clear. It hasn't helped much for the tiny whiteheads around my nose, but for the most part, my face stays clear.

October 24, 2014

I suffer from cystic acne. This is one of the few products that really helps to battle it. I use it every day. Best to use a moisturizer with it to prevent skin from drying out too much.

September 14, 2014

Unfortunately, I was not blessed with naturally clear skin. After high school, I did not experience a significant improvement in my skin's appearance. Breakouts are commonplace for this twenty-something. I take my Benzagel gel with me everywhere. The smaller bottle fits in my purse so that I can re-apply throughout the day (this is my regimen only with really stubborn breakouts). Normally, I apply it to any developed or developing breakouts before bed and then again in the morning. I wear the product under my makeup.

Benzagel is the most effective acne product that I have used. It doesn't work miracles (like acne products often claim to), but it does reduce the lifespan of each breakout. It also helps improve the severity of certain problem areas before they have fully developed.

For less than than 15 dollars, it's a great buy! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with stubborn, breakout-prone skin!