Benzagel Acne Gel 5% Reviews

Benzagel® Acne Gel 5% is an effective topical treatment for both uncomplicated facial acne, and acne vulgaris. It contains 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, in a unique formulation that is micronized (reduced to tiny particles) to effectively penetrate the skin and kill the bacteria that cause acne inflammation.

Benzagel® Acne Gel is serious acne medication, approved by Health Canada.

Le gel contre l’acné Benzagel® est un traitement topique efficace contre l’acné simple (acne vulgaris). Il contient 5 % de peroxyde de benzoyle, dans une formule unique qui est micronisée (réduite en petites particules) pour pénétrer efficacement la peau et détruire les bactéries à l’origine de l’inflammation acnéique.

Le gel contre l’acné Benzagel® est un vrai médicament de traitement de l’acné, approuvé par Santé Canada.

February 15, 2017

I like the lightweight formula. I get "hormonal" breakout once a month. I've used this for the past couple months and so far very minimal break out. I'm actually impressed. A bit drying for my skin thought, but I would definitely recommend.

January 22, 2017

I am in my mid-forties & finally went off my birth-control pills. This caused an amazing amount of acne on my forehead & chin. I tried (unsuccessfully) to fight it with products such as Oxy & Clearisil. Crazily enough, the Oxy seemed to irritate it & make it worse.
    I quit using medicated washes/creams/pads & stuck with simply mild soap & the acne did clear up but about once a week, a new pimple would pop out on my chin and/or forehead like clockwork & I just had to deal with it.
    Finally hating having the skin of a 16 year old & not the body to go with it (18 months later), I asked my family doctor for advice. He suggested anything with benzyl peroxide. The pharmacist recommended Benzagel.
    I noticed improvement after ONE use. Seriously! If I knew that it would be that easy, I wish someone had told me to use it much sooner. I used it once in the morning & once at night for less than a week & my pimples have DISAPPEARED. If any start to show up as a little red dot, after a tiny bit of Benzagel, they vanish.
    This is definitely the very best product for acne that I have ever tried. I completely recommend it to anyone. Don't waste your time & money on other stuff, you will be pleased!

August 25, 2016

If you are looking for a non-prescription acne medication, this is the one to try for sure. Of course there are many other prescription medications but for an OVER THE COUNTER that you just pick up without having to go to a doctor's office, this is amazing. This works almost as well as the prescription medications. If you put too much, it will dry out your skin so start out easy and slowly increase. Highly recommended.

May 12, 2016

La plupart des spécialistes recommandent les produits Benzagel, donc je me suis dit pourquoi pas! Ça fonctionne à merveille, je suis très satisfaite du résultat. Mis le matin et la soir, au bout de 2 semaines je n'avais plus de boutons. Le seul désavantage est qu'il rend la peau plus sèche, donc penser peut-être à une crème pour le visage à base d'eau pour éviter de refaire de petits boutons.

March 09, 2016

This is an affordable and highly effective acne treatment. When I applied it twice a day all over the face my acne decreased tremendously. It will dry the skin out for 2 weeks until it gets used to it though, but it's worth it.

January 07, 2016

I've been using for a week now and I've notice a big difference. Benzagel helped clear my acne. I have sensitive skin It drys my skin but it works. I recommend benzagel.

August 16, 2015

It is hard to review an acne treatment product because every person reacts differently to it. For me, Benzagel 5% benzoyl peroxide acne gel is a great product to get rid of superficial blemishes fast. I have sensitive/combination skin and the gel dried out my skin so I would recommend applying it once a day only where you have breakouts and use a good moisturizer all over your face. Personally, the skin around my eyes reacts to the product even if I don't apply it near the eye area... So be careful with this product! In conclusion, I love to use this product to dry out or to prevent my forehead and nose blemishes.

July 24, 2015

I have only been using this for about under a week now and I can already tell a difference. It has got rid of my blackheads on my nose completely and lightened up my skin.

0.7/5

June 26, 2015

I used the benzagel spot on acne gel and it was by far the worst Acne product I have ever used in my entire life and I don't have sensitive skin! I only put it on my problem areas and the result? It made my acne 100x worst!!!! Its swollen huge and red now and i cant even put foundation on my face! Stay away from this product

April 20, 2015

I suffered with acne since I was 13 years old. I tried every single face wash I could get my hands on. It got so bad I got referred to a dermatologist and he prescribed me with antibiotics I needed to take twice a day and I was on it for about 3 years. My acne still wasn't under control so a doctor told me to try the Benzagel 5 Acne Gel and it worked! I wash my face in the morning with the gel and it has drastically changed my acne breakouts! I love this product!