Benzagel Acne Gel 5% Reviews

Benzagel® Acne Gel 5% is an effective topical treatment for both uncomplicated facial acne, and acne vulgaris. It contains 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, in a unique formulation that is micronized (reduced to tiny particles) to effectively penetrate the skin and kill the bacteria that cause acne inflammation.

Benzagel® Acne Gel is serious acne medication, approved by Health Canada.

Le gel contre l’acné Benzagel® est un traitement topique efficace contre l’acné simple (acne vulgaris). Il contient 5 % de peroxyde de benzoyle, dans une formule unique qui est micronisée (réduite en petites particules) pour pénétrer efficacement la peau et détruire les bactéries à l’origine de l’inflammation acnéique.

Le gel contre l’acné Benzagel® est un vrai médicament de traitement de l’acné, approuvé par Santé Canada.

Assez efficace

J'ai reçu gratuitement grâce à Chickadvisor le produit Benzagel acné gel 5% que j'ai testé pendant 4 semaines.

La première semaine, ma peau a été vraiment très asséché, c'était nécessaire pour moi d'appliquer une crème hydratante la nuit pour lui redonner un coup de pouce. Aucune autre amélioration au niveau de l'acné.

La 2e semaine, j'ai remarqué une légère amélioration au niveau des petits boutons de surfaces. Ils ont prêté tout disparu et ma peau à comme "pelé", la sous couche était très belle.

La semaine 3, j'ai commencé à voir une belle différence au niveau de lacnée, des gros bouton et de mes plaques rouges.

La semaine 4, je dirais qu'environ 60% de mon acné avait disparu, et que 90% des petits boutons avaient aussi disparus.

Jai terminé le tube, donc ça nécessitera un autre achat pour continuer le traitement, si ça continue comme les dernières semaines, le résultat devrait être très satisfaisant !

Pour le prix, je crois que l'essaie en vaut la peine.

Benzagel

I received this item for free to review and I must say I was disappointed with the waste of packaging this item came in , such a big box for a small sample :(
    Other than that this item was fantastic, my daughter has light to moderate acne on her Forhead and using benzagel for almost 3 weeks and we both see a vast improvement. Used at night after a facewash and the next morning there wasn't any dryness and reduced redness was noted. We will continue to use benzagel and purchase our next bottle soon.
    Thank you for the opportunity to try this item

It worked!

I have used this cream a couple of times as a spot treatment on acne that I could feel coming and it really helped stop it. I would buy this product again.

2.0/5

April 07, 2019

Didn't work for me.

The first day I used it, I didn't really see any change except for it making my skin smooth. It was working for a day or two, my acne and scabs from acne were going away pretty fast and I like it but it started making my skin very dry after only a few uses. Eventually I had to stop because large spots on my face were very dry and it was not helping my acne what so ever.

April 06, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great product

Received this product free to try and it works great as an over the counter acne cream, my kids are entering puberty and have the odd pimple and used this product and it worked fast to control any breakouts, would buy this product again in the future.

April 05, 2019

helps enormously

I definitely love this product. It helps a lot. Even after a one time use you can see a difference to your skin. However, I would have wished this product be a little bigger and more powerful.

2.7/5

What to say

Where do I start? Right before I started using this product I experienced a bad case of acne and so I thought this would help. noticed that though it did help control my acne I started getting tiny pimples over my cheekbones which would not go away. It's been four weeks and my skin looks the same as it did then, with acne and acne scars with no change.
    As I started using it I noticed that it left my skin feeling dry and mask-like really uncomfortable. It also stung but I understood it was part of the product, along with the extreme peeling

In reality, I don't think I would recommend this product. Maybe I will try it again in the future along with their other products and hopefully, it will work this time.

Updated On: April 03, 2019

I forgot to mention that I received this in exchange for an honest, no-nonsense review.

April 03, 2019

A zit treatment that actually works for me.

I wish I discovered this back in high school! (I gave up hope on acne spot treatments around college because many of the drugstore brands that I've tried just did not work for me.) With that being said, this is by no means a "miracle worker" - it doesn't make a zit vanish overnight - but it truly helps diminish it and sped along the process. A little bit is sufficient, but still, I don't like to use this during the day; a heavy application will leave your skin feeling dry and tight, and it will result in a patch of dried crusty white residue on the face. If this is an issue, I'll just wet my finger and dissolve it. I've also never had an issue with it drying out my skin like many other zit treatments I've used. #gotitfree

Spot Remover

I got to try the Benzagel Acne Gel 5%, it is the smart way to clearer skin, which I agree. I wasn't a fan of the smell at first but the way it makes my skin look outweighs the smell. Its not a bad smell or strong, but it is there. I have noticed that I don't get as many blemishes now that I have used it continuously. I got to try this product for free.

Zap your zits with Benzagel

Three of us in our household have tried this product now. I get occasional blemishes, and I also have a teen and a preteen who helped me Try the product that I received for free in exchange for this review. We thought the Benzagel really helps control our acne and helped to dry out the blemishes much quicker than if we had not used it. We will be keeping this product in our house.

#Gotitforfree #freeproduct