Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

In response to the growing demand for an after-care product containing naturally derived ingredients, we introduced an After-Care Moisturizing Lotion based on a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.

Our moisturizer formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.

For more information, please visit Benzagel.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

May 25, 2021

Works very well

I like the scent of the benzegal moisturizer, really surprised that I had no skin reaction problems or even pimples due to having sensitive skin . Very happy with this product!

May 25, 2021

Bye bye acne

I got my sample of Benzagle after acne moisturizing lotion by Chick Advisor. I tried it its so good. The texture of lotion is so amazing. I love it and will buy it again.

Great lotion!

I am trying this lotion for a few days now, I like this product. The lotion is watery texture and it absorb pretty fast so that it is not sticky at all. The smell is pretty good too! It have AHA in the lotion, so remember to wear sunscreen in the daytime!

Refreshing Face

Left my face feeling refreshed and smooth. It doesn't leave any residue, you can't even tell its there after it dries! Definitely recommend buying this product for your skincare moisturizer.

True to its name!

This product does exactly as advertised. My skin felt so fresh and light, and most importantly, breathable after using it. I will continue to use it, as it has given me such positive and wonderful results. I even love the packaging and design. I would recommend this product in a heartbeat!

Amazing skin

Applied on my face after my daily routine and my acne is now gone. Leaving my skin clear and soft. A product I do recommend to users whom want a smooth acne free face

Love the thinness

I recieved this product from #chickadvisor and i used this Moisturizer daily...morning and afternoon. Its not greasy feeling and thick. Also it doesnt dry out your face. Its thin and it helps with my combination skin.

Works great

#gotitfree I got this product free to review it . I used this since two weeks and found it good as I have a very dry and sensitive skin. Apply it on skin after shower and you will feel the result whole day. Doesnt leave your skin so sticky or oily. Moisturize and absorb in skin fully.

Does what it promises

I love this so far, it's a great lightweight product that works well for my skin. I appreciate that it's scent free as I am sensitive to heavy scents.

Great

Loving this product it works wonders. I think it’s kind to the skin and does the job. My skin doesn’t get flaky afterwards. Definitely would recommend this