Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

In response to the growing demand for an after-care product containing naturally derived ingredients, we introduced an After-Care Moisturizing Lotion based on a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.

Our moisturizer formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.

For more information, please visit Benzagel.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Great product steep price

Is a very good light weight product for even someone with sensitive skin. The only is I am not sure if I could justify the high in store pricing of it.

Works great

My daughter has been using this product the most. She has been having few issues with a lot of break outs across her forehead area and this has been helping for the most part. I have tried using this few times after cleansing but I do find the smell little off putting and it stay sticky on the face little longer then I would like. But works great gives moisture and I would recommend this

Good product

this product is a good product its just not for me and what my skin needs. It made my skin dry and gave me a few blister like pimples. My daughter has been using it and she seems to be liking it so far and has been alot better with her skin.

Nice moisturizer

Its consistency is very nice. Does not have an artificial smell and applies very well on the skin. A little goes a long way and the packaging is great

wow

Les produits que j utilise pour traiter mon acné, laisse ma peaux tres seche et crevassé. La Lotion hydratante Après Soin Benzagel redonne a ma peau l hydratation qui lui manque et la rend plus douce.

Effective!

This product works effectively. I have a dry skin in my face and after a week of using it, I saw a difference. It's more moisturized and doesn't itch.

Really nice!

I was a little worried that this would cause my skin to go red as it does with a lot of acne products, but much to my surprise and happiness it did not! It is actually pretty moisturizing and felt really nice on my skin.

Great product

This product is truly great. It has minimized my breakouts and feels great on the skin. Non drying, non greasy formula. Will definitely buy this product again!

May 31, 2021

Made my skin feel so good!

This lotion is really nice for my skin! Applies easy and you do not need much to cover your face. The results almost immediately after putting it on, are smooth skin and refreshed feeling!

Happy face

After using this for a few days I can say that my face does feel smoother and my acne has calm down because it doesn’t leave my face oily definitely worth purchasing