4.9/5
Bepanthen Nappy Cream Reviews

October 25, 2019
    North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom

Best product

I have had three kids and this is by far the best nappy cream around. I use it at every single nappy change to prevent nappy rash. Would recommend this to every new parent

October 24, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Best cream for everything

The cream is thick and effective. Been using it since birth of our boy. Best for nappy rash, sore nipples, irritated skin. Nothing helped that much as this cream.

October 24, 2019
    Darlington, United Kingdom

A great nappy rash cream that really keeps the rash at bay

I tried a few creams and ointments before choosing bepanthum, it’s easy to apply and doesn’t get soaked into the skin immediately, making it better than some other ointments. It’s well priced and goes a long way. Good value for money. It’s just a bit tricky to get off your fingers once applied.

October 09, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Nappy rash cream

Good nappy rash cream which I have used on my newborn baby - soothes is gentle on the skin, good price lasts a good amount of time
    Prevents nappy rash / not reoccurring as usual - trusted brand would recommend

October 04, 2019
    Wakefield, United Kingdom

Great everyday nappy cream

Really good everyday nappy cream, relieves baby’s sore bottom. I used this for both my girls. I like it being in a tube instead of smearing all your hand dipping into it.

August 12, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

A Consistent 3in1 Product for All Ages of Life

From babies bums, adults tattoos and elderly skin, this nappy ointment has it all.

I've personally been using Bepanthen for 3 years as a tattoo aftercare product as it provides a strong barrier cream and moisturiser in the first month and it has done me proud.

As a baby product I wouldn't go anywhere else AND an elderly member of my family swears by it for her dry hands. Everybody wins!

July 19, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Would buy this product again

Great cream for a babys rash weather through teething or allergies, i used on my baby girl for 2 days and her rash was cleared up lucky not return eithier great cream and great priced

July 19, 2019
    West Lothian, United Kingdom

Not just a nappy cream

Bepanthen is an excellent nappy cream but I was also Recommend this to help heal Tattoo's. So I tryed it and it was correct. My Tattoo healed up really quick and left it soft. I have used this again & again. Recommend to family and friends.

May 17, 2018

Better than polysporin or any diaper cream

Our family has been using this ointment for years. I’ve used it on my baby’s bum since day one and she’s never got a diaper rash. I’ve also used the cream in blemishes, burbs, cuts, etc and they heal incredibly fast. I love this because it is fragrance free and has multi-uses. Our family can’t luve without it.