Bertolli olive oil Reviews

Ranked #2098 out of 2376 in Grocery

April 27, 2017

I always have several bottles of this and the Extra Virgin on hand at home and I'd say I cook with it 3-4 times a week.

My brother uses it in his hair which sounds disgusting and strange but he says it works great and is a healthier chemical free way to keep his hair from being too dry and way cheaper than buying other products like Moroccan Oil etc. I don't see myself using it as a hair product but hey, it's obviously a versatile product!

January 09, 2017

I did not like this olive oil at all! I found it tasted more like water than oil. It didn't have that authentic full aroma that an olive oil should have. I am not sure where they get there olives from but, it is not the quality that it should be. Save your money.

August 06, 2014

My favourite cooking olive oil. Doesn't have a strong, bitter taste. Is wonderful in dishes requiring onions or garlic sautéed in lots of olive oil and then added to pasta sauces. Really decently priced, always easy to find.

Sherriwolf has posted in the forum topic
    What tv show are you in to ?

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Coffee

LizzieH added a new review for
    McDonald's Fries

R3Bean added a new review for
    Saje Arnica Rescue

Sherriwolf has started a new forum topic
    Coffee

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite stores of the moment?