Bicks garlic dill pickles Reviews
#112 in Grocery

January 04, 2018

A nice crunchy dill pickle.

A nice juicy crunchy dill pickle. Although it says garlic on the jar I don't taste garlic at all. It has the regular vinegar taste that dill pickles tend to have. These are perfect paired with a hamburger and fries, along Sid a smoked meat sandwich or on its own. Bick's pickles are our families brand of choice.

October 30, 2017

Dill-licous (hehehe)

I love Bick's assortment of pickles. This one (with garlic) especially! It has the perfect crunch factor and is ever so juicy. I was afraid that the garlic taste would be too overwhelming but that wasn't the case! The brine keeps it nice and juicy with the right amount of tang to it! I would definitely recommend this product!

A little tip - I like to add hot peppers to the brine to give it a little bit of a kick!

July 07, 2017

Favorite pickle brand

By far my favorite pickles they are crunchy and tangy.They are always fresh and taste good on sandwiches,burgers or just by themselves!These are always on my grocery list!

May 27, 2017

Bicks is by far my favourite brand of Pickles. Always such a delightful juicy crunch, so mouthwatering. These ones have a great taste, go so good on everything. Mmmmm

May 27, 2017

This isn't my usual brand but I often buy this when I can't find my usual brand at the store. It's tastes good but I usually find that some of the pickles are soft rather than crunchy.

April 27, 2017

My mouth is watering just thinking about these . They're so good ! Nice crunchy , crisp , Tangy flavour . Bicks dill pickles are the best by far ! I like to have kielbasa , cheddar cheese , pickles and triscuits as a snack . Yummy !

April 03, 2017

Bick's pickles are hands down the best pick out there. I wish they made pickled carrots. I love the crispiness of there pickles. I trust the brand its been around for yeas.
    Bick's garlic pickles are full or flavor and tasty on my burgers.

February 07, 2017

Bick's is my go to brand for all pickle products. I once saw a report on jarred pickles and that most store brand get their produce from China and the quality inspection is very iffy. They also use all kinds of banned pesticides. So I avoid those cheaper brands like the plague. Bick's is transformed in Canada so that's a relief. These pickles are crisp and have a terrific garlic flavour.

February 16, 2016

Yum yum yum!
    I love dill pickles and I always go for this brand.
    They are always crunchy and juicy.
    Great as a snack with cheese and crackers, or
    a topping for burgers. Sometimes I just snack
    on them alone, when I'm craving something
    salty.

February 16, 2016

I always buy this brand of pickles because they are just delicious. I love the bold garlic and dill flavor to them even the pickle juice tastes delicious. The pickles are always crunchy, fresh and juicy... you can't eat just one. They are affordable as well, so I always include them in my grocery shopping list. My friends and family all love these pickes.