Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Oil Reviews
#3 in Face Oils

To create Atoderm Shower oil, our Bioderma laboratories have selected the purest active ingredients and molecules that are mostly already present naturally in the skin. It soothes and protects against external aggressions causing dry skin thanks to its exclusive formula composed of plant-based biolipids, vitamin PP and the Skin Barrier TherapyⓇ patent. The plant biolipids (coconut and sunflower ester) calm the feelings of tightness, strengthen the skin’s resistance by recreating its protective film. Vitamin PP allows restructuring the skin’s moisture barrier in the long term. Its DAF (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex increases the threshold of tolerance of the skin and is the guarantee of a healthier and more resistant skin. You will immediately feel a sense of comfort coming out of the shower, and your skin will be hydrated for 24 hours. Proven very effective, Atoderm Shower Oil decreases irritation sensations immediately after showering.

April 28, 2021

Another winner

From using The Ordinary Caffeine Solution under my eyes I have wrecked my moisture barrier on my upper cheeks. I have been rather gentle and trying to restore it for a few months now. I have been using this #bioderma Ultra-nourishing Anti-irritation Shower oil for Dry, very dry to irritated sensitive skin. It cleanses, restores lipids and soothes. The burning and bright red spots on my face have lessened after only 5 uses. I rinse with luke warm water. I typically only use it on my cheek area where I am having the burning and redness. I highly recommend trying this.⁠

#skincare #moisutrebarrier #skincareroutine #dryskin #sensitiveskin #chickadvisorbox

April 28, 2021

Wow

This is a life saver for me. I suffer from itchy dry skin and other skin issues. Atoderm shower oil soothes my irritations and relieves me from skin discomfort.

Very nice

My daughter loves to use this too. It is a gentle, moisturizing cleanser. Very easy to use in the shower. Gentle on your skin. Thank you for including in the spoil me kit.

For extreme dry skin

My daughter suffers from extreme dry skin every winter. Our doctor told us to apply cream RIGHT after a bath or shower. It will penetrate skin better, no matter what the cream. She tried this once and it made a huge difference. It is a godsend!

Soft skin

I was sceptical with this product, but I was rather pleasantly surprised. It went on easily, does not lather as per say, and rinsed off well. Left my skin very soft and silky.

Great

Love the feeling it leaves you with. It helped with my dry skin and my husband likes it too. I will definitely be buying this product again and I recommend this to everyone!

Great for the winter

I really enjoyed using this cleansing oil. It was really helpful in the winter months when your skin feels so dry after a shower. It made a difference, especially if I was short on time and didn’t want to put lotion on afterwards.

Skin oils

I found this left my skin feeling a bit greasy even after a good rinsing in the shower! I don’t know if I like it yet or if I woulda tualky recommend it!

Gentle Cleanser

A great cleanser, especially for a non-oil cleanser. It feels gentle on the skin and will even take off the stickiest of sunscreen on my face. highly recommend.

A neat product!

I never thought I would like a cleansing oil, but this product definitely proved me wrong. My skin felt smooth and fresh. That feeling lasted most of the day.