Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Oil Reviews
#3 in Face Oils

To create Atoderm Shower oil, our Bioderma laboratories have selected the purest active ingredients and molecules that are mostly already present naturally in the skin. It soothes and protects against external aggressions causing dry skin thanks to its exclusive formula composed of plant-based biolipids, vitamin PP and the Skin Barrier TherapyⓇ patent. The plant biolipids (coconut and sunflower ester) calm the feelings of tightness, strengthen the skin’s resistance by recreating its protective film. Vitamin PP allows restructuring the skin’s moisture barrier in the long term. Its DAF (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex increases the threshold of tolerance of the skin and is the guarantee of a healthier and more resistant skin. You will immediately feel a sense of comfort coming out of the shower, and your skin will be hydrated for 24 hours. Proven very effective, Atoderm Shower Oil decreases irritation sensations immediately after showering.

June 19, 2020
    United States

Hydration for life

When I received this product in the Make You Smile box I was curious as I have serious dry skin problems. Well to my amazement when I read the directions it stated that this shower oil can also be used on dry skin for added hydration. So I tried it both ways in the shower where I could feel it infusing my skin which has made a huge difference giving me soft hydrated skin. As well on my skin anytime it feels dry and flaky which took care of this every time. I live this product and will continue using it for life it made that much of a difference.

Baby smooth

Received this product through the make you smile box and it lived up to my expectations. I use occitane almond but I will switch this left my skin soft and smooth. Loved the feel of it highly recommend it

You gotta try this!

Before receiving this to try, I'd never even know what this was. I just used regular body wash. When I tried this I immediately realized what the difference was when adding quality to my regime. Not only are you left feeling clean, bug your skin looks healthier and smooth without that oily feeling. The lather is so awesome. Loving the results!

Hydratant

J'ai une peau sensible à tendance a eczéma. Avec cette huile, ma peau est douce, je dirais que c'est magique. Odeur douce et agréable. Rapide et efficace. Je vais en racheter

Hydrating and smells great

Tried this on my heals and elbows and was surprised at how well it absorbs into the skin. I am prone to irritation and eczema and this oil didnt make me itchy or greasy after use.

June 01, 2020

Wonders

Got this in my #chickadvisor box I ordered.
    Was hesitant at first but man does it really do wonders on your skin. I am unsure of the price in store so cannot attest to that but alittle definately goes a long way so any price would probably be good. It is so smooth and silky and really does an amazing job at keeping your skin soft and hydrated. Great for the entire family and it is a no tears formula.

May 25, 2020

Un indispensable pour la peau sèche!

Cette huile de douche est parfaite pour la peau sèche, sensible et qui démange! Je l'ai racheté à plusieurs reprises déjà et elle nettoie à merveille. Elle glisse sur la peau, ça ne mousse pas beaucoup, mais c'est très efficace et elle ne possède pas de forte odeur parfumée!

May 23, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Lovely and gentle!

This shower oil is so gentle and moisturizing! I still like stuff that suds up a bit, and I wasn't sure if this oil would do that, but it does! If you have dry or sensitive skin (or both) this is for you!

April 01, 2020

Top brand, awesome product

I've been using Bioderma products for many years (cleansing gel, body lotions). Last winter I was looking for better shower gel options when I bumped into this awesome product on the drugstore. It's not affordable, my skin loves this stuff.

2.7/5

October 22, 2019

Décevante, ne mousse pas assez.

Le nettoyant ne mousse pas du tout il fait comme une crème pâle sous l’eau et personnellement je ne trouve pas qui rafraîchi comme il es sensé me laver avec ça ou avec du savon dove sa reviens au même. Décevant.