Bioderma Atoderm Gentle Shower Gel Reviews

February 13, 2018

WOULD BUY

i love this! It makes my skin feels so soft when I come out of the shower and it doesn't feel dry or smell too strongly at all!! this is my second bottle now and i will continue to purchase

January 12, 2018

Magic shower gel!

This shower gel is amazing! We use it for all family members. It's so gentle and nourishing.I have no deep desire to use lotion after shower. Magic! I definitely recommend this gel!

September 20, 2017

Great for sensitive skin

I started using the Bioderma brand several years ago. I had tried everything for my sensitive dry skin. Nothing ever felt like it was giving my skin the moisture it needed. I started using the shower gel in addition to the body lotion and it is absolute magic! it doesn't leave sticky or greasy residue like many other lotions for dry skin. It keeps my skin hydrated and I can use it all over my body without worrying about a break out!

August 10, 2017

Wonderful cleanser

This stuff works so well when I'm having a bad skin day. I have extremely dry skin, rosacea, and allergies to many different chemicals. If I'm having a bad skin day this stuff works the best for gentle cleansing relief.

June 29, 2017

Très belle option pour les peaux sensibles

Ce gel agit à merveille en créant une belle mousse et en laissant la peau propre sans la déshydrater. Elle a un pH équilibré, ce qui est excellent pour les peaux sensibles et réactives. Je l'utilise également pour nettoyer mon visage. Il s'agit d'un très bon produit à essayer!!

April 18, 2017

I picked this body wash up for my partner. He suffers from psoriasis and terrible patches of eczema and dry skin. There has been a noticeable improvement to his skin all over in just one week! Thanks Bioderma! Even a little bit of relief makes a very big difference.

April 07, 2017

In the winter time I have very dry,itchy skin and have to be careful about what I use on my skin - otherwise it could irritate my skin even more. This shower gel is very gentle on my dry skin and actually quite soothing. It doesn't make my skin feel tight after use and the scent is extremely light. I would reccomend this product to someone who's looking for a gentle body wash and/or someone with sensitive skin.

March 30, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce savon. Le format avec la pompe est idéal pour la douche. Ce que je préfère de bioderma atoderm gentle shower gel, c'est qu'il ne laisse pas de sentation de "peau qui tire" après la douche. L'odeur est très agréable. Et le bouteille est un très bon rapport quantité/qualité/prix.

September 28, 2016

I heard about Bioderma products since many years.
    But i never tried it, I bought this product last year, and since i use it every day for my face, my body and intimate. i recommend this product a lot !

2.8/5

July 12, 2016

I bought the travel size of this shower gel, to try it. I love the perfume that is light and remember me the smell of my grand mother when I was young! This shower gel is for sensible skin and respect it promise, my skin does not become dry and itchy after shower, but not as much hydrate though. For the price, I would not pay that much for the regular size, since I can have a shower gel who is efficience for less.