Bioderma Atoderm Gentle Shower Gel Reviews

June 02, 2018

À acheter encore et encore!

Un gel douche qui respecte le film hydrolipidique de la peau. Sa mousse légère laisse la peau fraîchement nettoyée et bien hydratée! Il convient autant aux enfants qu'aux adultes!

May 27, 2018

Parfait !

Avec une peau sensible qui fait des réactions à tout , bioderma a sue subvenir. Mon besoin de prendre soin de ma peau fut remplis grâce à leur produit!

1.3/5

May 05, 2018

Ça brûle

Ce gel douche ma brûler la peau.

Je sortait de la douche et ma peau était toute rouge.

Je ne pense pas qu’il est fait pour moi.

J’ai peut-être faite une réaction allergique.

Les grains sont peut-être un peu trop fort pour ma peau.

April 10, 2018

Amazing shower gel

I really like this product. It made my winter skin less dry without lotion but I still need to use lotion. I have bumpy skin on the backs of my arms and this helps me control them. It does not make my bathtub slick when I use it, I really like that. The scent is strong when you are using it but does down to a light barely there scent which is good at work. It has a gardenia type of scent. I would recommend this shower oil and will buy again.

March 27, 2018

I would buy it again soon

Best shower gel ever. Skin doesn't feel dry after using it and don't feel like scratching skin. I bought the 1l before christmas and will buy another one soon.

March 21, 2018

"Gentle" and "sodium laureth sulfate" makes irony!!

Smooth texture(foamy), beautifull fresh delicate but consistant perfume, witch rings bells to me when a product mentions " soap free" and "hypoallergenic" and has "sodium laureth sulfate" as second ingredient...the label says for adults, children and babies but I would not personnally use that on babies because sodium laureth sulfate makes pretty foam and is also causing dryness. It is recommend to follow with the matching cream; seem a bit like production synergy. The copper sulfate seam to be a key ingrédient.

February 13, 2018

WOULD BUY

i love this! It makes my skin feels so soft when I come out of the shower and it doesn't feel dry or smell too strongly at all!! this is my second bottle now and i will continue to purchase

January 12, 2018

Magic shower gel!

This shower gel is amazing! We use it for all family members. It's so gentle and nourishing.I have no deep desire to use lotion after shower. Magic! I definitely recommend this gel!

September 20, 2017

Great for sensitive skin

I started using the Bioderma brand several years ago. I had tried everything for my sensitive dry skin. Nothing ever felt like it was giving my skin the moisture it needed. I started using the shower gel in addition to the body lotion and it is absolute magic! it doesn't leave sticky or greasy residue like many other lotions for dry skin. It keeps my skin hydrated and I can use it all over my body without worrying about a break out!

August 10, 2017

Wonderful cleanser

This stuff works so well when I'm having a bad skin day. I have extremely dry skin, rosacea, and allergies to many different chemicals. If I'm having a bad skin day this stuff works the best for gentle cleansing relief.