Bioderma Atoderm Shower Oil Reviews

An ultra-nourishing and anti-irritating shower oil for very dry to atopic skin.

Une huile de douche ultra-nourrissante et anti-irritations pour les peaux sensibles très sèches à atopiques.

August 12, 2020

I finally dont itch

This product is a lifesaver. I used to have the itchest dry skin, I would scratch my legs in my sleep till I bled.
    Iv been using this for about a month and I'm not itchy. It's amazing and I'll never use anything else

August 06, 2020

Takes getting used to, but really nice

I received this and I wouldn't use it for all of my showers as it feels more luxurious but it is definitely best to use after I have been in the sun all day. It's super moisturizing because it is an oil and it feels nice after rinsing away unlike some soap bars which can leave a gritty feel. This is definitely leaving your skin super soft and a little goes a long way so I can see this lasting for a while! Like the smaller micellar water, this is great to bring when travelling.

July 24, 2020

Love it

I love bioderma products. They're abit pricey but pack so much goodness into their products. This shower oil is fantastic for dry skin especially sensitive skin. Very hydrating and no more itchy dry skin. The smell is light but ever so enjoyable. Love this product

July 23, 2020

feels great

I thought it was small until I used it and its very concentrate and can be used for my face and body esp when dry it feels great after and when I use it!!!!

2.7/5

July 23, 2020

shower oil

im not sure the point of this product, although i continue to use it as a sort of body wash but it doesn't soap up. it does feel nice to use and the scent is minimal which is good for me. i dont think i would buy again, but it was fun to try out a new product

July 20, 2020

Love it

This is a great product, I got to try it as part of the 'Made you Smile' box. Thank you Chickadvisor! I am so glad that I did. However, I realized that if I saw this in a store, I wouldn't reach for it. Something about the packaging doesn't appeal to me. It looks medical and the colours remind me of vaseline. It has so much writing on it and I can't read french
    I am drawn to pretty, feminine looking products with flowers or something.
    i also wasn't clear on what it was, I didn't know if it was cream, shower gel or moisteriser. I had to read the very fine print on the back.

June 27, 2020

Makes My Skin So Soft

This @Bioderma (Atoderm Shower Oil) is the perfect shower companion to wash away dry skin. I like that it adds 24 hour moisture so it works long after my shower. This shower oil contains Vitamin E and is really good for the most sensitive skin.
    My skin felt smooth, will hydrated and so soft. I felt so clean and fresh after using. If you suffer from dry skin I highly recommend,

June 25, 2020

WOW

C'est la première fois que j'utilise une huile pour la douche Biotherma Atoderm, Wow, quelle sensation de bien-être pour ma peau. La texture de ma peau a changé après la première utilisation. Ce produit contient aucun savon, donc, n'assèche pas la peau. Il mousse très bien. Pour moi, c'est un coup de coeur!

June 24, 2020

New Bath Favourite

My skin is dry. That happens as you age, but I think I've finally found a solution. I was skeptical about Bioderma Atoerm Shower Oil until I actually tried it. This stuff leaves my skin soft and moisturized and not at all oily. I even waited the 24 hours to check and it really does last that long, even without added moisturizer. I should never doubt Bioderma. They make amazing products.

June 19, 2020

Premium product

Smells amazing Lightly moisturizes without being overly greasy I have dry skin but find most in shower oil products way too oily
    This one is perfect Use it after using shower gel - a favorite product