BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Make-Up Removing Micellar Solution Reviews

• Perfect for sensitive to intolerant skin
  • Combines performance and very high tolerance
  • Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
  • Soothes and clears up irritated skin
  • Produces a feeling of instant freshness
  • Fragrance-free formula, Alcohol-free, Paraben-free, & Hypoallergenic

For more info, please visit BIODERMA

August 14, 2019

5/5 in my books!

This product is a 5/5 for me. It is super gentle and does not irritate my eyes when I am trying to get mascara and eyeliner off. It does not leave a sticky residue after using it. So good for a quick cleanse first thing in the morning!

July 21, 2019

Best gentle makeup remover

Bought this to try when it went on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart. I have sensitive skin so bought this version and it is great!! No irritation whatsoever, removes all my makeup with ease. Leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and hydrated!
    Full.price for this I find it a bit expensive, but wait for a sale or when Shoopers has them on 2 for $30.

June 29, 2019
    California, United States

Cant live without it

I use this EVERY DAY morning and night and it is amazing. It takes everything off (tho sometimes I use an oil cleanser first when I have makeup on) and never leaves me dry. I follow up with all my skin care right after, it doesnt have to be rinsed or anything. You can get a smaller one for travel too.

June 18, 2019

La meilleure

C'est la meilleur eau micellaire! Elle ne pique pas les yeux et la peau et demaquille tout en nettoyant. Je l'ai en petit format sacoche et en ce format, c'est vraiment pratique quand tu est fatiguer de ta journée!

June 07, 2019

Makeup free, just how I like it

I use this product to remove the rest of my mascara off of my eyelashes when it didn't get fully removed. The solution doesn't irritate my eyes and it removes the left over makeup effortlessly. I would totally recommend this product.

May 31, 2019

The best!

Absolutely love this product. There's no scent to it so there's zero irritation. It takes off my makeup effortlessly, even when I have waterproof mascara and eyeliner on. If you have a lot of eye makeup on, I suggest you use two cotton pads per eye and then do your entire face. I've been through maybe 3 of these bottles already. Love!

May 07, 2019

incredible!

I swear by this product. I have been using it since I started wearing makeup in middle school and will never venture out and try others. Comes in a large bottle so you are sure to get a bang for your buck! Doesn't leave a sticky residue and removes all makeup quickly and effectively. I never feel the need to rinse after using it and for someone with dry, sensitive skin it really doesn't cause me any additional problems.

April 24, 2019

Best All-Over Makeup Remover

I use this in the evening to remove my makeup from my whole face (I usually wear foundation). It works for everything but very stubborn waterproof mascara, which I rarely wear. I use two cotton pads and this removes all my makeup. I know you can just leave it at that, but I do wash my face afterwards unless I’m SUPER lazy that night. It’s not cheap, but watch for the double packs that appear at Shoppers Drug Mart and Rexall a couple times a year and stock up!

April 09, 2019

Gentle on the skin

I have been using this product for over 5 years. I use it as my night time cleanser if I did not wear make up that day. If it is gentle on my skin and does not break me out.

March 31, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best makeup remover

I received this free with a purchase from shoppers drug mart online, and so far I’ve used it everyday since I opened the box. It so gentle on my skin, and removes all my makeup with ease, even my hard to remove waterproof mascara. Made with no parabens, hypoallergenic, and no need to rinse, it is by far the best makeup remover I have used! 5 stars, and highly recommended.