BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Make-Up Removing Micelle Solution Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1050 in Facial Cleansers

• Perfect for sensitive to intolerant skin
  • Combines performance and very high tolerance
  • Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
  • Soothes and clears up irritated skin
  • Produces a feeling of instant freshness
  • Fragrance-free formula, Alcohol-free, Paraben-free, & Hypoallergenic

For more info, please visit BIODERMA

April 24, 2017

I've tried the one in the pink bottle. It's a great, gentle make up remover/ face cleanser. I use this to clean my face in the morning when I'm feeling lazy or if I'm pressed for time. I also use it to remove make up at the end of the night without feeling the need to wash my face after. It can remove waterproof mascara if you soak the eyelashes for a bit before wiping it off but it doesn't work well on liquid lipsticks. I only like to buy these when they go on sale at shoppers -- they also have bundle deals that contain the 500 ml bottle plus a bonus 250 ml. Such a steal!

April 19, 2017

What a helpful daily sensitive makeup remover! It is amazing for the silkiness to wipe it all over tour face and eyes. Easy to use and great bottle shape.Price is worth it and like how there is a few kinds to pick from.
    Leaves face feeling soft and has no drying out of skin.

April 19, 2017

This is a cult classic cleansing water. I'm always on the lookout for sales at Shoppers for this. It removes my makeup and refreshed the face and you don't have to rinse. Great for on the go. Love it.

April 15, 2017

I use this in the morning to clean my face when I'm in a hurry. It's refreshing and gentle on my skin. It doesn't feel tight afterwards. I can't believe I waited all this time before trying it!

April 14, 2017

I love this product. I originally tried it in a sample size and after I finished that I went out to purchase the full size. Its absolutely the most amazing makeup remover I have ever used. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, with no oily residue feeling. I recommend pouring the product into a spray bottle as you can waste alot of product by pouring it directly into cotton pads (since the pads absorb the product). I really love this product and I don't think I will ever buy a different brand of makeup remover now that I have found this!!!!

April 06, 2017

I love this micellar water to remove my make up! It is very gentle on the skin and safe for people who have sensitive skin! It even removes my waterproof eye liner. After trying this product I fell in love with it and continued purchasing it

April 04, 2017

J'utilise Sensibio de Bioderma depuis plusieurs années déjà et j'en suis très satisfaite. Je l'utilise surtout le matin au réveil pour retirer les résidus de crème/masque de nuit et le sébum avant d'appliquer ma crème de jour et mon maquillage. Très bon aussi pour enlever le maquillage des yeux quand on reviens tard le soir et qu'on a envi de couper court sur la routine démaquillage!

March 29, 2017

OMG i love this product. Purchased it a few weeks ago because it was on a great deal at the store. It removes my makeup perfectly without having to rub hard. I have very sensitive reactive skin and this product didn't irritate my skin at all. I love how clean my face feels after using it and i didnt feel any tightness or redness that I usually get with other products!

March 25, 2017

Mon eau micellaire préférée de tous les temps! Elle démaquille et nettoie bien mon visage, tout en laissant un effet de fraicheur. De plus, ma peau sensible l'a adopté. Je la recommande à tous. C'est l'un des seuls produits que je n'oserais jamais remplacer.

March 23, 2017

Bioderma is one of my go-tos, and I've repurchased this product 3-4 times already. It does a great job of removing any makeup that my cleanser didn’t full get rid of while still being gentle on the skin. I also love that it doesn’t feel greasy or overly drying.