BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Make-Up Removing Micelle Solution Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1130 in Facial Cleansers

• Perfect for sensitive to intolerant skin
  • Combines performance and very high tolerance
  • Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
  • Soothes and clears up irritated skin
  • Produces a feeling of instant freshness
  • Fragrance-free formula, Alcohol-free, Paraben-free, & Hypoallergenic

For more info, please visit BIODERMA

July 11, 2017

Would repurchase

This is a product I had received for free from another website to test. I have to say, it is really does the job well. It also doesn't irritate my super sensitive redness prone skin. Love!!

July 09, 2017

24 hour wear make up? No problem!

This make up remover is fantastic! It gently cleanses your skin but is still effective enough to remove long wearing make up. Yes, even mascara! I use this twice a day. Once at night to complete my cleansing routine and once in the morning to start my day with a fresh face!

June 28, 2017

Love it!

I've been using this product for a couple of years and I absolutely love it! Having a very dry and sensitive skin makes it specially difficult to find the perfect make-up remover. This Bioderma Micelle Solution is great because it's extremely effective in removing the make-up (including those very stubborn waterproof mascaras) without dehydrating your skin and without giving a burning sensation, as I've felt in many others make-up removers. I highly recommend it for sensitive and dry skins.

June 22, 2017

Love this micellar water

I am in love with this micellar water! It is one of the best ones I have come across! It really gets my makeup off at the end of the day whether I have a bold look or a natural and makes my face clean!

June 21, 2017

Great product, especially for sensitive skin

I think that the quality of this micellar water is really good. I was able to remove all my face makeup using 3 sides of 2 cotton rounds. However, there were a few things that I personally noticed on myself. First and foremost, I have oily/combo skin with active breakouts currently. On the breakouts themselves, it really dried the area out. On other areas of my face, it felt completely normal and clean (not stripped of moisture). It seemed very gentle yet effective, as my skin did not feel irritated. I enjoy that the formula is not fragranced. Lastly, I have deep pores and in these areas, I found that there was still makeup sunken into them, so a double cleanse was definitely needed. Overall, for a micellar water, I enjoyed it a lot, especially as a morning cleanse, but will stick to cleansing oils for removing general face makeup.

June 15, 2017

Go to makeup remover

I use this to remove my mascara every day! It's great at what it's supposed to do. It removes my eye makeup (even the tough stuff-I'm looking at you Kat Von D) without stinging my eyes. Its gentle yet tough. I do occasionally use this to remove the top layer of makeup before rinsing my face with cleanser and it is good for that. My skin is to sensitive to use this product on my face and leave it on without rinsing off. It causes my skin to go quite red. So, this product is good for removing makeup as long as you rinse after if you have sensitive skin.

June 03, 2017

For the crowd to listen to voice
    Suitable for age: 18 years old or older
    Suitable for skin: oily, mixed, acne or acne skin
    Suitable for: MM suitable for mixed skin and oily skin, sensitive skin can also be used

May 30, 2017

So I heard bioderma is the one for Micellar Solution. Lucky me it was on sale on Shoppers (Canadian Drugstore) only $30 for 2 500ml bottle. Using it for a month now. Very effective in removing make up, didnt need to wash the face after. Feels good in the skin. One thing I've noticed though, pimples started showing. I'm not sure yet if it was because of that or just my hormones. Anyways, I really got a good deal and i like it as a make up remover. I'll continue using of course and see if anything changes from here.

May 26, 2017

Je ne connaissais pas cette eau micéllaire mais après avoir lu quelques avis très positifs sur chick advisor.je me suis laissé tenté et je ne suis pas du tout déçue il enlève à perfection le maquillage et laisse ma peau douce et hydratée il est certes plus cher mais il est très efficace.

May 26, 2017

I bought this product as an alternative for my usual Garnier make up remover. I bought it just because I wanted to try out something new. I've only been using it for about two months now, but I will definitely be buying it again once I'm out! My skin is very sensitive, so I feel like its perfect for it. I use it at night before I wash my face with face wash. I take a cotton pad and apply a small amount to it, and then rub the BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Make-Up Removing Micelle Solution on my face. This product honestly removes all my make up in the first go. Sometimes I don't even see the need to wash my face with face wash afterwards (depending on how much make up I had on). This product is really good for extra deep cleansing! It is also alcohol-free, paraben free, and hypoallergenic, so you don't even need to worry about side effects (like breakouts) after using the product. I would definitely recommend this product to those with very sensitive skin!

New favorite songs?

CHESTER BENNINGTON

Maggiestevens earned the Elite Reviewer badge

Jam

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)