BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Make-Up Removing Micellar Solution Reviews

• Perfect for sensitive to intolerant skin
  • Combines performance and very high tolerance
  • Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
  • Soothes and clears up irritated skin
  • Produces a feeling of instant freshness
  • Fragrance-free formula, Alcohol-free, Paraben-free, & Hypoallergenic

For more info, please visit BIODERMA

March 19, 2019

I would buy this again

I received this in a travel size box, and I actually like this product. When I remove my makeup at night, i dont need a lot and all my make up is removed! The solution has a nice scent as well. Not overpowering at all.

October 17, 2018

L’essayer c’est l’adopter !

Je pourrai plus en dire dès que je l’aurai essayer, mais c’est une bonne marque , donc je ne m’inquiète pas, juste hâte, de me nettoyer le visage avec ce produit !!!

March 27, 2018

A good all-round micellar with no added fragrance

I'll start by saying that this is not my number one favourite micellar water, but it's probably second. One of the ways it gets a leg up on the competition is by having no perfume added. Generally speaking, anything advertised for sensitive skin should have no fragrance, but you'd be surprised by how many do. In my past experience with micellar water, I've found it works a lot better the less stuff they add to it and this is pretty good offering.

I've been using micellar water for a while as a cleanser and I find it's definitely my preferred form of cleansing. When it comes to removing makeup micellar water and this in particular, does a passable job at removing makeup, but can struggle a little with waterproof makeup. Still, I find it does a better job than many makeup removers I've used in the past and unless you're using an oil based formula that needs to be rinsed off, you'll struggle to find something that works better.

Where the benefit of this really comes in is for those who, like me, prefer a lazier routine. You simply swipe a micellar covered cotton pad over your face and you're done. Much simple and easier than a wash-off cleanser. I find that micellar water is lovely and gentle on my skin, but works particular well on the dry areas.

March 06, 2018

Pretty Good

This makeup remover is pretty good, its has a great value for its size and leaves your skin feeling smooth afterwards.

Pros:
    Great size
    Cleans off 70% of makeup off face in first wipe
    Leaves skin feeling smooth and clean.

Cons:
    Drys out face
    Not very effective with eye makeup removal
    You need a lot of the solution on cloth/ dry face wipe to effectively remove make.

In conclusion, It works for me .

January 10, 2018

clean clean clean!

I really love this eye makeup remover as it's gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't leave a weird feeling on my skin afterwards. My skin feels clean from my makeup and my eyes don't get irritated.

October 15, 2017

Un bon produit

L'odeur est agréable, pas trop intense mais juste délicatement parfumée. Le produit fait le job. Je conseille ce produit sans hésiter, en complément d'une crème de la même gamme.

October 03, 2017

so great!

this was my 1st ever micellar water to try, and it didn't disappoint me. it definitely lives up to the hype. it's so easy to use, effective, no scent, pretty clean ingredients compared to a few others in the market, no residue, and just the best in my opinion. granted I haven't tried a lot, but I also pay attention to the ingredients and won't just try anything on the market. I've tried the simple brand and I didn't get the hype. I had to use twice as much than the bioderma. some other brands put fragrance in theirs, which is a no no. I keep going back to bioderma, and I don't think I will try out any other anytime soon.

August 03, 2017

Parfait pour les peaux sensibles

Je l'utilise quotidiennement sans aucun souci pour ma peau trés réactive. Elle enleve le maquillage mais un nettoyage en complément est nécessaire. C'est un bon rapport qualité prix trés souvant vendue par lot . Et elle dure longtemps

July 11, 2017

Would repurchase

This is a product I had received for free from another website to test. I have to say, it is really does the job well. It also doesn't irritate my super sensitive redness prone skin. Love!!

April 28, 2017

This is the OG micellar solution. I've been using this for years and I can remember my mom using this when I was in high school so it's a staple product in both of our bathrooms! It cleanses nicely without leaving a film or dryness AND takes off makeup, including mascara and liner easily. The fact that is does both is a win in my books. I love the bottle where you can just push your makeup pad down on it and the solution is released.