BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Make-Up Removing Micellar Solution Reviews

• Perfect for sensitive to intolerant skin
  • Combines performance and very high tolerance
  • Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
  • Soothes and clears up irritated skin
  • Produces a feeling of instant freshness
  • Fragrance-free formula, Alcohol-free, Paraben-free, & Hypoallergenic

For more info, please visit BIODERMA

January 31, 2019

It works!

I have been prone to breakouts my whole life. I’ve tried everything to cleanse my face, but most are either too greasy, or make my skin dry and flaky. I have been using this for several months to cleanse my face and rarely have a breakout. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.

January 28, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

This is a refreshing and yet light Water. Clean and fresh.

Nice light water.
    Cleans make up off.
    Light cleaner for a work.
    Put on a spray bottle bring as a refresher mist.
    You can get this product in sensitive. Normal or oily skin.

January 26, 2019

Amazing skincare product

In my opinion, every woman should have this amazing skincare product! I have this version and another version for sensitive skin with redness (Sensitive AR) as I have redness on my cheeks. I use it during my morning and evening routine, and it's very effective as a makeup remover. Even though it is designed for sensitive skin, it can be used for any skin type. Moreover, it doesn't irritate my eyes or dry out my skin, it's very gentle.

January 22, 2019

Used this for years

I love how gentle this is! It never makes my face feel tight or like it desperately needs moisture, like most cleaners do. This even sufficiently removes all my eye makeup if I want to use it for that. It is scentless, and I think it’s well worth the money. I know many other brands have come out with more affordable micellar water, but I fear nothing will be as good as this! The bottle is gigantic and lasts me a long time, and I use it morning and night! Love love love!

January 21, 2019

Micellar Makeu Remover

It terrible at remembering to take off my makeu at night, and usually rely on makeup remover wipes. I wanted to try something a little more environmentally friendly and this micellar water was on sale so I decided to give it a try. It worked great! It easily took off my day’s makeup without any rubbing and it was GE the enough for my super sensitive skin.

January 10, 2019

Best make-up remover I've ever owned

This is now my go-to make-up remover ever since reading it’s the fashion industry’s no1 choice. It’s extremely gentle on the eyes but super-effective – removes waterproof and regular make-up just as easily without stinging. I has a very discrete fragrance which I love as it doesn’t feel to loaded with artificial substances. The fact it’s also see-through and liquid adds to the appeal for me, as I’m not a fan of the “milky” variety of make-up removers. Quite pricey but usually comes in a big bottle that lasts ages and well worth the price. All in all, definitely the best make-up remover I’ve ever had.

October 17, 2018

L’essayer c’est l’adopter !

Je pourrai plus en dire dès que je l’aurai essayer, mais c’est une bonne marque , donc je ne m’inquiète pas, juste hâte, de me nettoyer le visage avec ce produit !!!

October 17, 2018

My #1 Favorite!!

This product is amazing for removing makeup (including waterproof mascara and lip stains) with ease and leaves my skin clean, refreshed and feeling amazing. It was recommended to me a year ago after I had a facial surgery that left me unable to wash my face for 2 weeks. I was very upset because I was starting to break out and my skin was feeling grimy, this little gem cleared up my breakout almost instantly,and left my skin feeling and looking amazing. I haven’t looked back since. I use this every day for makeup removal and exfoliate with a scrub once a week, and that is it, all I need!i absolutely love SensiBio, you should try it!!

September 27, 2018

Amazing micellar water

I think it is the best makeup remover for dry/sensitive skin. It will not irritate or dry it out. In addition it will not leave some strange sticky film on top of your skin after using it, which is extremely great. Although keep in mind that this micellaire will not help you with waterproof makeup, you'll still have to use some oil. But other that that it is simply amazing. It is colorless and scentless. I definitely recommend giving it a try. It is so worth it !

September 26, 2018

Cult Favourite

Amazing amazing product! Very gentle on the skin, perfect for sensitive or dry skin. Very minimal to almost no smell. Will remove even waterproof mascara when applied onto a cotton pad and held over the closed lashes for a minute. Easy and quick way to remove makeup or to cleanse in the morning. I have used this product for over 10 years and will not be trading it in ever!